“Cumhur Numan Tasdogan”

and up
Bosphorus Dinner and Show Cruise in Istanbul
Ranked #77 of 407 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: Travel agent operator - will give you the best solution traveling in Turkey, Istanbul, Bosphorus, Ephesus, Cappadocia, Pamukkale, Istanbul Troy and Gallipoli, cruise, private, cultural, historical, christian, biblical tour services.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cumhur Numan Tasdogan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

Fantastic guide and gave us a really good day of exploring Turkey! Was with my mother and 13 year old little sister. Our guide was excellent - he did well to share the countries history, religion and customs in one day around the Sultan Ahmet area.

Visited October 2013

25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Service Beyond Compare”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

In 2012 Ozlem Batal of Turkey Travel Group (and PackageToursTurkey) promised and delivered exactly what I had requested and what other tour operators said was not possible to arrange. She also was available 24/7 and replied to all emails promptly with a "can-do" attitude.

Therefore, in September 2013 I contacted Ozlem again to request a one day private tour of Ankara including six different sights to be visited between 8:30 am and 4:00 pm with a lunch break and flights to and from Istanbul where I was attending a medical conference. Ozlem made the arrangements for the trip together matching all my requests and even found a return airfare less than any online price I had been able to find. The tour and guide were great.

As if the above wasn't enough, after I had left Turkey I realized that some of my clothes were still at the conference hotel. Knowing that I trusted Ozlem implicitly I contacted her to retrieve my clothes and send them to me instead of trying to deal with the hotel to do this for me. She kindly obliged immediately and even sent the parcel without charge, offering this service as her gift to me.

Since this was my second excellent experience with Ozlem, without hesitation I recommend her to anyone wishing to take any type of trip to Turkey (group, private, package tour, or other). She will do her very best to try to provide exactly what you want at a very reasonable price and she will provide 24/7 availability and help for any issues that may arrive. No one could ask for anything more than this service beyond compare.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank N S
Toronto, Canada
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Excellent customized itinerary with Insight Travel Agency”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

We are a couple in our 40's, fairly adventurous, not the type to get on a tour bus. We decided to contact a local agent for a 12 day trip to Turkey in August because we were short on time and wanted to cover 3 different areas. I started by sending a prior itinerary that another Greek agent had done for us on a trip to Greece. I wanted the agents to be able to assess what kind of places we liked to stay in and our budget. Rina was the only one that responded with a personal, thoughtful response rather than a standard listing of the tours they offered. We ended up with an itinerary that included 2 nights in Cappadoccia, 2 nights in Antalya, 3 in Kas and 4 in Istanbul with accomodation, private driver and guide in Cappadoccia, car rental for Antalya/Kas portion. She was invaluable in providing information so that we could narrow down our choices, all arrangements were excellent and everything went off without a hitch. She was able to respond to all our needs and work within our budget. She responded to us daily when we were in the Antalya/Kas area and peppering her with questions re. restaurant and beach suggestions, our personal concierge almost. Would highly recommend booking with this agency!

Visited August 2013
6 Thank MJT155019
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“perfect in turkey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

the turkish people make ur holiday even better.so helpful and friendly.so much to do and the cuisine is also good.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Carol B
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excursions Trip to Instanbul--Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

The trip was PHENOMENAL.
I couldn’t imagine the work and dedication that goes into bringing out the best among tour guide operation services. Admittedly, my wife and I were a bit skeptical at first, however, after a couple of readings on the excursion trips found at Trip Advisor, there had been no question that we had been absolutely convinced, and indeed, fell in love with the tour trip after all.
We have been incessantly doubtful about which tour guide could provide the best trip excursions in Istanbul. After second hand-guesses and a week’s exhaustion, densely permeated by phone calls to friends and former colleagues, we made the fast-switch lane to have Burak as our chief director, curator, and great service, tour guide operator.

Visited May 2013