“What a great location to start your exploration of Istanbul”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Darkhill Hotel

Darkhill Hotel
Ranked #355 of 1,129 Hotels in Istanbul

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Tirana, Albania
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014

The hotel is in a good position near the main street and metro line.the room are so small and smell of smoke. The lift work only one. The breakfast was good the staff is rude.the only good point is the position.

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank bellflo
DarkHill, Yönetici at Darkhill Hotel, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Dear valued guest,
Thank you for the reviews regarding your recent stay at our property.
Sincerely.
Minsk, Belarus
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

Nice place between Laleli and Sultanahmet. Rooms are clean, big enough if compare with the hotels of the same level. Staff is helpful and the check-in process took just a few minutes! Breakfasts are great and differ a little during the week. The view from the restaurant is awesome. Very positive to start the morning with! Wi fi is fast and no complains.
They gave me a room on the 6th floor with a sea view. The only "but" is the noise on the 7th floor of the restaurant's staff preparing for breakfast in the mornings.
I would like to say here again!

Room Tip: Room 6612 has a view, 6616 doesn't.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank alpas2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at +90 212 638 89 00

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Very good hotel, good and friendly service. Very good spa for massages and Turkish bath and excellent Terrace restaurant: good food, friendly staff and beautiful view. Staff at reception desk are very helpful. It is very close to the Grand Bazaar and main attractions.

1 Thank Ana Lúcia G

Limerick, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel two weeks ago for 4 days. I was there for a business trip. They have awesome facilities in the basement floor such as a Gym, Turkish bath, sauna, massage and an indoor pool. There is a pool at the roof floor as well! I absolutely loved going to gym early in the morning every day! Everything in the gym very new and have great quality. It is really nice to go into the Turkish bath right after the gym session, it is a very relaxed way to start a day. Also the hotel makes discounts to the guests staying in the hotel while using these facilities, which is very exciting :) I am very glad that I chose this hotel.
One night I invited my business partners to the restaurant located at the roof flour, which is a very qualified restaurant. The food was incredible. The roof has a great view.
I thank everyone from the staff that made my stay amazing. I will definitely be back!

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Irmaila

Brisbane, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

I have stayed in this hotel a month ago and i really enjoyed it. The guy at the reception told me that a restaurant just opened at the roof floor, which is a very good Turkish restaurant well know in Istanbul. My family and I decided to give it a try, It was one of the best dinners I had in my life! I am posting the photos of what we had there which looks delicious! The roof had a great view and the place was designed with such a good taste, you will love having a dinner there i guarantee! The location of the hotel is very nice since it is just a minute walk from the tram to Sultanahmet. The tram takes about 2-3 minutes. It is really close to everywhere. While we were staying one of the elevators was under construction, but should be over now. The rooms are very clean and tidy, it is very obvious they put time into building in the place. I loved it there. The breakfast included a variety of cheese, which i love. Much more better than the breakfast i got in europe!
Overall, I really loved this hotel. I'm gonna put pictures so check'em out!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Around_the_World2014

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

The hotel is located in the historic centre of the city. Near the hotel you can visit Santa Sofia, the Moschea Blu and other monuments. The food has an high quality and also the spa centre. the rooms are very comfortable.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends