See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

Mood design hotel is great.Rooms are clean.Staff are very kind and hospitabale.Breakfast is amazing(Famous Turkish breakfast).The hotel's location is great and near subway.I strongly suggest this hotel to people
who want to have a great and safe trip in Istanbul.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with ASUS 6 Stub App Smartphone
Reviewed February 19, 2017

It was only a one night stay and I just looked for a hotel which was reasonably priced. When I arrived, was surprised much.

This is nice boutique hotel with a surprising room number.

Stuff is friendly. A clever interior designer touched the rooms, so the cost of the rooms was minimum for the owner but the impact force is high.

Breakfast was not too rich, but anyway, I thing rich breakfast buffets make things difficult to decide and you just end up hungry.

So nothing was wrong.

Good job

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed July 19, 2016 via mobile

I stayed at Mood recently when Me and my friend was on a week's city break from London to Istanbul. We were both impressed by how attentive the staff were whenever we had a query or need.

This hotel's best asset apart from the lovely rooms, is the staff members. Everyone from the housekeeping ladies to the higher level managers are very friendly, approachable and professional at all times. They made us feel like a part of their family.

The room was nicely decorated, clean and large in size. This was perfect for us as my friend was really ill for the first couple of days. Therefore, we spent a lot of time in the room which didn't really bother us because roomservice was really good and on time.

The hotels WiFi really impressed me because it had a strong connection and worked everywhere in the hotel.

The hotels location is also very convenient as it's only a few minutes away from the metro station.

Most of all the hotel was a safe place to stay because we were there when the coup drama happened. The fact that the hotel was on a side road, initially, was a negative for us but when the coup drama happened me and the other guests really appreciated this. The management increased staff numbers to ensure guests felt safer and we did.

This is why on behalf of my friend and myself I want to thank all the staff members for making our stay very pleasant. We have stayed at many different hotels around the world, including Istanbul and this is one of the best which displayed true hospitality. We will definitely be staying at Mood if we are ever in Istanbul and would honestly recommend it to anyone who wants a comfortable, drama and hassle free holiday.

Thanks guys :)

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank Hasret S
Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

It is about one week I am staying in this hotel.It is a perfect place to enjoy your trip.Staffs are realy kind and dutiful.Manager and head are both very respectful and feel responsibility for ever thing.Breakfast is great.Roos are just like pictures.Safe and trustworthy to have nice trip. Thanks both Mr.Serkan & MrKerem.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed May 22, 2016

I've been there with my wife may 2014 . the experience was good over all . it was our honey moon and the stuff was very kind especially the morning lady in the reception with yellow hair i dont remember her name . she was very kind and helpful she helped us alot with the routes and the transportation to go to our destination . the room was very clean and decoration was good too . the bath room was nice food was very delicious unfortunately the pool was maintained while we stay . the mood cafe down serve very nice food i try it many times and all of them was good . i honestly will go back if i travel to istanbul again .

Room Tip: try the restaurant under it will be better than most of Istanbul street restaurant
  • Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple