Pasha Moda Hotel
$140
$209
$387
  • Pool
Eresin Hotels Topkapi(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$77
$66
$128
$125
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$51
$619
$448
$178
$155
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Hi I stayed with my Family I must confess that When I first see the hotel It doesnt make any sense on me but soon after I realized that It's best choıce for us to stay in that hotel cause The Staff showed us real hospitality(cant forget turkısh tea and coffe on the house=) )even if you want to know ''real bargain prices'' in Istanbul they behave you gently and tell you everythıng honestly what you excatly need.I thınk they saved us from payin fortune.=)My Family apprerciated with that also best location.I wont forget your breakfast!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Mert C
Reviewed November 30, 2012

1. On arrival we were upgraded to a 'suite', which was slightly down the road. Staff said wifi was not working in the hotel. However it did work in the hotel it was only our suite it did not reach. Blatantly lied to us so that we would take the supposed 'upgrade' as when we went to Reception the next morning the next staff member said they had no issues with the internet. The suite was quite nice (although VERY poorly renovated and there was still bags of rubble in the hall way entrance), but there was no central heating so it was absolutely freezing!
2. No hot water in our suite. Staff said they would look at it. Nothing happened and we had to have yet another cold shower.
3. We were left with no power on the last night. Went to Reception and the staff member was apologetic and said that they'd have it fixed in 10 minutes and it was just a blown fuse. I understand things like this happen, but we were completely forgotten about after that and ended up going to Reception nearly two hours later after packing our stuff in the dark, so we could ask for another room. Reception said they'd bring us an apple tea because of the problems and do you think they followed though with bringing this? Yeah right.
4. We were leaving slightly before breakfast and asked if there was any way we could get anything to go. Reception said this was no problem. Yet again, Pasha Hotel did not follow though and there was nothing for us in the morning.

Although the rooms in Pasha Hotel are quite nice and the breakfast is decent, we had a terrible experience here and I would be tentative to recommend to anyone. The staff just tell you what you want to hear and then don't follow through! Very frustrating.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I was recommended by a friend about this hotel. I found staff are very polite and ready to help. the location was very close to many attractions and within walking distance,
the breakfast was exactly what we expected .

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank albaloo428
Reviewed October 21, 2012

This hotel had good ratings so booked for long weekend, self, daughter and twin grandsons, 15. Booked 2 twin rooms. On arrival offered 1 double and a room with 4 beds. Complained - the booking should not have been accepted and paid if not available. After some argument accepted the 4 bedded room and a reduction in price. Standard was not good. furnishings decrepit, shower flooding bathroom, but staff pleasant and friendly. Location excellent. Cannot recommend this hotel

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed August 22, 2012

hotel was in a central location , stuffs were very friendly ,also location and hotel was so safe.. ı would deffinatly recomment everyone ..esspecialy when you need help or information stuffes are always happy when they help you.. we can call them smile face :)

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple