“A True Expert”

Arif Yasa - Private Tours
Ranked #8 of 81 Food & Drink in Istanbul
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Authentic high quality private and small group tours focusing on history,culture and food in Istanbul and Turkey to experience real Turkey by experienced, qualified and enthusiastic tour guides and travel specialists. Arif Yasa has got 18 years experience of organizing and leading tours in Istanbul and all around Turkey.
Reviewed February 5, 2018

We had an 8-day trip to Istanbul, but wanted to have a one-day tour of all the Istanbul basics that can offer us more than the sights, but also stories. Arif Yasa is undoubtedly a seasoned expert in the history of the sights, and he answered all of our questions patiently.

He is very patient, considering that we have a young children, and paced everything to our needs. He is also very open in negotiating which sights to go to, which we appreciated much. We wouldn't have seen Ortakoy on our own!

The experience is smooth, informative, educative and pleasant. I would recommend Arif Yasa's company to my family and friends — truly dedicated team!

All reviews
"rug"
in 3 reviews
"ortakoy"

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

My sister and I were stopping over in Istanbul for a short 6-hour. Initially, I thought there was nothing much to see at that short period of time but I was wrong!

Arif was our friendly guide and brought us around Istanbul to see key sites of interest. He gave us a lot of information on Hagia Sofia and the Blue Mosque. He was ready to answer any of our questions, sharing with us about religion, economy of Turkey.

He brought us to a local Turkish restaurant for our lunch. Price was reasonable.

I would highly recommend Arif as your guide. I got to know he also plan for tour all over Turkey and not just Istanbul itself. I plan to contact him again for a full Turkish tour.

Arif Y, Sahibi at Arif Yasa - Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2018

Dear Edwina,
Thank you very much for your review and I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed your time in Istanbul with us. Hope to see you in Turkey again.
Regards,

Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

From the moment we arrived in Istanbul, Arif and his company took the best care of us. We loved every moment in istanbul. The culture, people and history is fascinating. Arif was also a great and knowledgeable tour guide. We had a great time seeing historic site and having tons of fun doing it.
Once again thank u Arif and your team.
Xoxo, 4 Boston girls

Arif Y, Owner at Arif Yasa - Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Thank you for your review! I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed your time in Istanbul with us. Hope to see you again in Istanbul.

Reviewed August 6, 2017

Very professional, patient, and courteous. Arif made our 4-day family visit to Istanbul very pleasant and informative.
From the time we initiated contacts before the visit, he was very responsive and tailored a tour for our need.
During the visit, he was was very well organized. Met us at the airport and arranged for transportation to the hotel. On time, always for the tours.
He even made it to the hotel when Istanbul was experiencing a major flood with literally rivers running outside the hotel road.
Very patient during the trip with our needs. Waited patiently while we performed mid-day prayers at different mosques during the 4 days.
My 13-yo son had a food intoxication and needed to the hospital. He changed the schedule and made the driver take us to the hotel. He even came inside and helped with check in and played the interpreter. He waited outside the whole time my sin was treated in the urgent care (2-3 hours).
He gave amazing historical facts and explanations at every site. Very knowledgeable!
Very simply put, he made our visit enjoyable. There is no way we could've seen and learned without Arif. Thank you!

1  Thank mdhani
Arif Y, Owner at Arif Yasa - Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2017

Thank you very much for your nice review and I am glad to hear that you and your family have enjoyed your time in Istanbul with us.
Hope to see you in Istanbul again.
Kind Regards,

See more reviews
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

Our short family vacation would not have been as awesome without Arif!

From the time we landed in Istanbul until our departure, everything was professionally taken care of more than we expected.

Arif is highly knowledgeable and a professional in what he does. He customised the whole trip to suit our interests and timings.

Would definately recommend to anyone who visits Istanbul.

If you are reading this review and still havent made up your mind about Arif, I suggest you stop looking further, you will not be dissapointed!

5 star person*****
5 star service*****

Arif Y, Owner at Arif Yasa - Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2017

Thank you very much for your kind review. I am glad to hear that you and your family have enjoyed their time with us in Istanbul.
Regards,

Been to Arif Yasa - Private Tours? Share your experiences!