“BEST RESTAURANT EVER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Aloran Cafe & Restaurant - CLOSED

Aloran Cafe & Restaurant
Good for: Romantic, Dining on a budget, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Sultanahmet
Thessaloníki, Thessaloniki, Greece
“BEST RESTAURANT EVER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

Happen to be looking for a restaurant and i got a recommendation from someone on the street. My friends and I were really tired but they made it feel like a family dinner. Very cozy, location is perfect, food is delicious and is not over expensive. The bread was awesome and the workers make everything happen! Recommended.

1 Thank TaniMazing

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
viena
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“cool cafe and restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

I have just got to know the aloran some evening and yet become a fan of it.
having dropped in for a little snack before going returning to my hostel, I started to realize the virtuous music I was listening to from the beginning. very good tracks of different genres and languages. and the conversation with the waiters started the same way and did not stop. me too, I was very pleased, having the opportunity to exchange my firmer spanish with their english and litlle glances into turkish and kurdish.
it went on with the meal. the pide I had this first evening, was excellent, the above mentioned very tasty bread with olives in advance. I spent the whole evening with the crew and their neighbours then, instead of quickly going home after finishing my meal.
I have experienced a view more delicious dishes there, in the meantime, like a kebap (dont ask me which type, cause I dont remember the names...), also vegetarian pide, and just the delightfull homemade humus as a breakfast after the poor one in my hostel. turkish coffee, black and apple teas...
just go there and convince yourselves!

1 Thank johnstn e
“Tasty food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

The place does not look fancy, but the people are nice and funny. We had some tastful osman dishes. We will defenitely come back!

1 Thank Stephanie F
Istanbul, Turkey
“**Special Place**”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

We ate at several restaurants in Istambul and this area is great for dinning. We were quite pleased with Aloran. The food, prices, services and personable touch Aloran created for us has touched my life in a special way. See you again when we return to Istanbul!!

1 Thank EilataImage
Singapore, Singapore
“Food is simply not good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

This is a difficult review to write, because the service was so lovely - the guys working there were beyond friendly and personable, but the food was just not good. Flavors were quite boring, I simply could not eat the meat as it tasted off. Even the always-delicious bread was dry. We had tons of food on this 2 week trip, but this restaurant was simply not good.

1 Thank intotrash