“Excellent value for money”

Element Taksim Suites
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Istanbul
Element Taksim Suites
Ranked #820 of 1,070 Istanbul B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 18, 2011

Very friendly and helpfull staff. I visited hotel after holiday in Bulgaria 4* hotel and room was better and much more cleaner then 4*. Hotel is near Taksim Place (good location) but is in a bit dodgy area, but i hadn`t any trouble. Very dificult to find, I recomend to print good map or to call hotel (like i did) when you will be near. Very loud at night time because they praying in 3.30 morning, I recomend to buy ears plug.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DiveTrekker
There are newer reviews for Element Taksim Suites

Reviewed July 30, 2011

The room was very clean and nicely decorated, I guess it's family owned and the staff was nice and helpful despite the language barrier. If you're into experiencing the true culture and feel of Istanbul's old neighborhoods then you'll enjoy the place, however if you're into touristic shows and 5 star hotels then this place isn't for you. The hotel is close to Taksim square and Istiklal street, it's also close to many shops and stores. If you're a back packer, go for it and never mind those noisy nights.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 15, 2011

from the moment i walked into my flame room i knew something was not right with the older male staff member who showed me my room, he became sleazy, by offering me a massage service prior to my partner arriving, i had to show him my wedding ring and tell him sorry i dont require such a service from him, he was asking when my partner was arriving, where he was from and this made me feel very uncomfortable, i was tired and all i wanted to do was sleep after a long trip to istanbul..can u imagine when i walked up the stairs i had to manoeuvre my way around his sleezy hands. he called me 5 minutes later to tell me he will bring the extra towels i requested to my room and the preceded to say he missed me....uhhh creeeeeeeepy!!!

i felt so uncomfortable- instead of rest and relaxation - i had to keep thinking if this man would come down the stairs to my room- i was scared!!!

i wanted to leave but waited for my partner to thankfully arrive!!!!
i would never stay here ever again, ever! i would rather sleep on the street!

the rooms are loud from all the noise outside, the staff dont understand what u are talking about when u request or try to explain something and its dangerous for solo women!!!!
it also seemd tacky all the lcd lighting, i regretted booking here big time!!!!

Room Tip: dont get a room women solo travellers!
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank ALOHA252
Reviewed May 9, 2011

We took bus from airport to Taksim square, and then started looking for this hotel. From street to street asking people it seemed as if we will never be able to find this place. Until one nice hotel manager knew about this place and guided us precisely to look for a restaurant at corner of a street (cant remember name) and the hotel is inside that street.
Once we reached at the corner, we could not believe there could actually be a hotel down a 3 feet wide alley that was pretty steep. So we asked the restaurant guy and he was kind enough to come out and confirm the hotel was indeed in that lane!
So we started descending the lane that is actually quite steep for unfit, let alone old people. In any case, half the way the owner spotted us coming and came forward to take our baggage and took us in a small reception. While at reception, there was an Egyptian girl having problem with her room and another couple came out of their room asking if they could have their shower fixed. At that point we thought we were in deep trouble. So with expectations down to ground, we paid 95 Euro and the guy took us to our room.
Well I must say, with all this "introductions", the room was really really good and beyond our expectations. We did a check on almost everything before we let him go.
The room is very tastefully decorated, as you can see in the photos but there was smell of fresh paint and i had sore throat, so i sort of kept disliking that smell, but my hubby was ok with it. Bed and pillows were nice, there was LCD and shower was good too.
We were very tired and wanted to sleep early, thats when we realised the room had white blinds (extremely thin) and they did not block the sun at all. So a feedback for the hotel is to install thick curtains. There is no outside view, a bit of noise of kids playing around, so the room is just good on its own. Further I found a bag full of garbage inside the heater cabinet, which was a turn-off.
The owner was helpful whenever we wanted help, but having stayed in Istanbul, I would not stay here at this price. If you can get this room at Euro 60 or so, then it is worth considering as it is very near Taksim square.
One last thing, I have doubt the hotel looks like what is shown on trip advisor, but thats not much of an issue.

Room Tip: just check your room thoroughly before accepting t
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CameronFan
Reviewed November 10, 2010

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The hotel seems to be owned and operated by a family who are obivously dedicated to their business. The rooms were clean and had a very unique, modern decor, very recently renovated. I think this is a great hotel for most people, but probably not ideal for any one travelling with children. Also, do not try to drive a car to this hotel. We found it without any troubles on foot but it would not be easy to drive to. Last but not least, the hotel address is 6 Cevka Sk. but reception is through the adjacent door, at 4 Cevka Sk.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2010

I did a online booking and stayed from 20th of october to 24th.Hotel is situated 2 minutes from Taksim square and its almost 1 hour drive from istanbul international airport.It is difficult to find hotel as there are no sign board.It is a very small hotel with only 5 rooms but all rooms are decorated very curiously with keeping in mind elements of life i.e. Fire aqua earth. rooms are small but cozy.hotel manager is also the owner of hotel and he is very helpful.
beware of people walking on taksim square as they try to be friendly with you and then take you to bar or night club with higly over price menu to cheat as they work on behalf of these nightclubs...

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 25, 2010

First of wall, It is worthwhile mentioning that it is not a hotel but a studio flat building, hence no meal service (griddles in the room), no cleaning service, no full time reception desk etc. It is located near Taksim street (c.200 meters), in a blighted area. Buildings around look outdated and surroundings might not look attractive. However, we stayed 5 nights and came back to the flats pretty early in the morning and we never faced any problem with people. Guys ate the reception desk were very helpful, especially given that our luggage was lost at the Airport (they liaised with the airport and the delivery service). Building is fully refurbished, rooms are clean and trendy although not very big (adequate for 2 people) and sometimes noisy (streets are noisy in Istanbul).
In a word, I would recommend this place to people (typically backpackers, not for a honeymoon) willing to stand very close to Taksim street and at a decent price. Also although it is not located in a very charming area, we have never faces any security issues.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends