Tomtom Suites(Istanbul)
$446
$379
Cancelon
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 16, 2014

We were staying in this hotel during last years May 1st holiday.
Hotel is on the great location. Very clean. Staff is so polite that I was amazed. Breakfast room is a bit small, but that didn`t stop our waiter to wait us with smile, clean table, and same coffee every day.He remembered where we prefer to sit during the breakfast and what we usually have for breakfast, so he always prepared everything and we didn`t wait to be served.
We once asked receptionist for some information, but she didn`t understand us quite well. She immediately called senior staff member to help us. Maids are trying to be invisible. It seamed like our room was magically cleaned day by day.
Even the room was small, this is a great value for money.
You can be assured that your visit to Istanbul will be great if you stay in this hotel. Everything is easy accessible from the part where hotel is.
I wish management and staff a lot of business during the upcoming years. And we will for sure visit this hotel again.

Room Tip: Ask for room on higher floor or with the street view.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 4, 2013

This hotel in Istanbul Aksaray is one of the best.
Newly renovated.
There are many satellite channels.
Breakfast is not bad and the food quality as well.
Easy access to popular areas.
Small lobby and bar
No pool.
But it is perfect for those who travel to work.
I was happy that I went there with my wife.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank AliBasir
Reviewed September 16, 2013

good location. near tram station and by tram very close to bazar and blue mosque site and etc. good stuff and helpful and speak english a little but enough. very very good brack fast and its complate. near some historical site forexample SHEHZADEH mosque and LALELI mosque and stores and shopping is in lines and streets near. its so good.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank payam s
Reviewed April 16, 2013

building's left side is better, good location, everything is close if you like to walk or if you don't the line t1 very close and you may go everywhere,people are kind and available to help you, breakfast is good,the youghurt ,fruits,bread,tea etc good quality.
check the wifi in your room, the rooms are not very wide but enough, i had a single one,the cleaning is normal, in the bathroom everything was working well,4 stars are not as ours,yes,but be patient when you travel. :-)
i didn't see the spa,preferred to try the ancient one outside, my friends weren't so satisfied on the other side of the hotel.

Room Tip: better the rooms on left side,looking at the courtyard-garden not facing the street, check everything
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank bla68bla
Reviewed March 26, 2013

This was my first time in Istanbul, so I have no comparison with the hotel standards. Anyway, my room was small, but clean and comfortable, the breakfast was good - but not huge. They did not have fresh fruit juices, nor particular teas, just common lipton, but a good selection of olives and cheese and marmelades.
The location is perfect to stroll around and to reach the city center. If like to sleep until late, remember that you are near a Mosque and at 5am the muezzin calls for prayers
The staff doesn't speak English very well, they don't have maps with a "You are here" sign and the guy at the reception was not able to find the hotel on the map, nor to give me instructions to go to Taksim Square (easy: tram to Kabatas and funicular, just 20minutes!).
I would try another hotel next time in Istanbul, but it is quite good. The prices are ok - I can't say how much costed my room because it was part of an holiday package.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends