Tulip City Hotel
$101
$262
$243
  • Pool
WOW Airport Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$67
$57
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$137
$112
  • Pool
Armada Istanbul Old City Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$126
Hotel Amira Istanbul(Istanbul)
$691
HotelQuickly
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsistiklal streetmetro stationexcellent locationturkish bathnice breakfasttaksimspaperamr
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 24, 2012

it was very nice stay in Tulip Hotel every thing was excited,the staff,services,food even the room every thing in it was useful & served your stay.
WiFi available & free.
the location in the heart of Taksim around all the facilities Cafe, Restaurants also the transportation
i recommend everybody who goes to this relax & romance atmospheric hotel

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Amman_JordanMaha
PeraTulipHotel, Manager at Tulip City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

Dear Sir /Madam,

Thank you very much for your recent comments regarding your stay in our hotel. We are glad to hear that you had a nice and remarkable experience in our lovely hotel.
We as a team try to do our best to make your stay enjoyable.

Once again thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

room 1104 noise and hot. AC does not run right and impossible to use for refreshment. Poor breakfast. Service not very nice. Only a good location because closest to taskim and not far fron ancient city

• Stayed: September 2012

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I was disappointed to hear that you had a problem during your stay. I need to tell you that we fixed the problem in room 1104.

We continuously strive to get better and it is through.
Once again thank you for your kind comments and we look forward to welcoming you back soon

Can you please send me e-mail one week prior your arrial and I will pre bloke your rooms.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

I only spent six hours here, so did not have time to fully use the Hotel. The decor was really strange and gave the first impression of a Brothel. The room was very small, the aircon very noisy and the bathroom was a cupboard. The shower was so small I could not actually get into it, and I am not fat.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Peter R

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am sorry to hear thet you had a problem with room size. Can you please be so kind to send me e-mail one week prior your arrival and I will give you a good room.

We continuously strive to get better and it is through.

Sincerly,

Reviewed September 12, 2012

good location - few minutes walk from Istikal street. Its a smallish hotel with very minimalist facilities, though quite stylish and modern decor (don't care much for that). Rooms are puny and very basic - barely any space to walk. Staff was warm but room was not comfortable, other issues were TV remote, hair dryer was not working, bathrooms are not well designed etc -
Stay here if you are spending all your time out in the streets.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Trip-along-long
Tuliphotels, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Tulip City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We wish you had a better experience during your stay at our hotel.
The personnel in Tulip Hotels work hard to improve its quality, image, services it provide. We thank you for the feedback. İt would be useful for us to gain better results.
If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, we can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have liked.

TULIP CITY HOTEL

Reviewed September 4, 2012

The entrance of this hotel is nice, and the location is one block from the main thoroughfare of shopping, etc. The rooms are small but decent. However, the noise is overwhelming. There is a club that plays house music that comes loudly into your room until 4 AM. I had to request ear plugs.

Also, the shower is a bit of a disaster as it floods the entire bathroom every time.

Finally, the service was not great. I asked for a quiet room and did not get one. In addition, they told me I wasn't allowed to have visitors (i.e., my friend and I weren't allowed to go grab a sweater from my room together - she had to either turn over her passport or wait in the lobby).

I recommend the Marmara Pera or somewhere else nearby.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank daisi145

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Tahnkyou for sharing comments about our hotel. I am sorry thay you had a problem with room size. There was a congres during your stay so we didn't have room to change your room.
We fixed the problem on the hair dryer and tv remote.