“GREAATT!”

Faros Restaurant Old City
Ranked #84 of 13,815 Restaurants in Istanbul
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Sultanahmet
Description: A Unique Feast In the PeninsulaStarting the day with open buffet breakfast, the Faros Restaurant menu offer ıts customers a wide variety of choices. From garlic mushroom to prawn casserole, pizza to salmon tagliatelle, cokertme ( sirloin veal kebab stuffed with yogurt and and potatoes) to crepe.Exclusively, with our freshly made cocktails, you can converse in the garden while inhaling the historical peninsula’s mystical air.Sharing Your EnthusiasmFaros Restaurant is also a meeting point for sports enthusiasts. Current matches are shown on full HD vide screen LCD televisions. Friendly and experienced staff are at your service in order for you to have a pleasant time and to share your enthusiasm while delivering great hospitality
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Tripadvisor should put on a big recomendation for their foods, especially their garlic bread. The best we found in istanbul, so far!
Location, just perfect. Staffs : perfecto!!

There are newer reviews for Faros Restaurant Old City

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Nice prices as in most of Istanbul but this restaurant serves the very best Chicken Harem I have ever tasted. The tirmisu desert is also one of the very best.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

One of the better restaurants in the city. The food is wonderful and a great value. The staff is friendly and the location is close to Hagia Sofia, Blue Mosque and Basilica Cistern.

Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

My 10 year old daughter and I stopped here to sit outside for dinner. They offer pizza and pasta in addition to traditional turkish dishes. I was a little skeptical to orderthe pasta dishes at first. It was very good, the pasta and sauce was excellent. My daughter loved the pizza. Great spot to relax and have a nice dinner. I do not usually go to the same place twice, but we plan to go there again on the last few days remaining of our trip.

I also have to mention that while I was there, I mistakenly left my wallet on the table. (very unusual for me and I have never done that before) I did not discover that I had left it until the next day. When I returned to see if anyone had found it, it was there waiting for me with all of its contents. Thank you to the staff at Faros! I cannot express how relieved and thankful I was.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

A luxury Restaurant located in the Old City of Istanbul The prices are very reasonable and great service too! They have an hotel also but I haven't stayed there. I am sure it is well worth a stay. The restaurant is adjacent to The Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia, Basilica Cistern, Grand Bazaar, Byzantium Hippodrome all worth a visit especially the Grand Bazaar , a place for the shoppaholic!