TripAdvisor

from $60.00
More Info
from $50.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I recommend this agency to everyone who wants to see all the beauty of Turkey and not only. My best vacation an experience . With love. Jeny

Date of experience: January 2019
1  Thank JenyGold666
turkeytoursplanners, Manager at Turkey Tours Planners, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Rani travel was the best option I could find in Istanbul for tours around the city and also to other locations. I have met Rani in person and realised how professional, well organised, very experienced tour organiser he is. He offers many tours and I have used his services many times before. I’m heading to Istanbul once again in a few weeks time and I will look no further for tours, but Rani travels. Trouble free and unforgivable time with probably one of the best tours company in Istanbul.
I’m a well travelled person and I used many tour companies before and I can say, without any shadow of doubt, this has been one of the best!!!
I truly recommended.
Sergio Sandes

1  Thank SergioSandes

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked all my 14 days summer holiday through Turkey tours planners . Started from istanbul Then went to Cappadocia( This city so fascinating i loved Cappadocia) Pamukkale and Antalya . They provide great services. Tours are great, all guides who work there are amazing. Friendly, Hospitality informative. Prices are great too

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank gmzgldmrl

Reviewed September 9, 2019 via mobile

Hard to see all the entertaining depending on your seat. View was great and staff friendly. Like a wedding in New Jersey.

Reviewed September 8, 2019

There are a lot of evening cruises on offer, so we took a bit of a chance choosing this one. The description says that they will pick up from your hotel, but there was no place to provide this information when you make the reservation. We sent a message to the tour organizer later and finally sorted it out. It seems that there may be several different tour operators and packages all on the same ship. We were first seated on the lower deck, then moved upstairs. They also wanted to charge us for drinks, though unlimited local drinks are included in the price. Once we were settled, everything was fine. Food was ok, our glasses were refilled often, and the dancers were fun to watch. The view, of course, was awesome.