Tripadvisor
Istanbul
4,166 results
All reviews rooftop terrace blue mosque breakfast and afternoon tea old city welcome drink within walking distance restaurant recommendations the hotel staff grand bazaar hagia sophia turkey major attractions the entire staff wonderful hotel deluxe room main sites highly recommend this hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We spent 2 nights at Amira. The service was excellent. The hotel is clean, breakfast was divine. I would like to especially thank Haroon for helping us plan our short stay so that we got the most of our time in Istanbul.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I am pleased to acknowledge Hotel Amira and their staff for a most memorable stay. The hotel was clean professional and a comfort after a days touring. All the staff were helpful to assist in planning our sites and special mention must be made of Harun the Duty manager for his recommendations. We thoroughly enjoyed the sites which are close to the Hotel.
Thank you to all staff. I give you 5 stars.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel Amira was a nice choice to stay during our weekend getaway. The staff is realy helpfull, hotel is nice and clean, they have an amazing rooftop terace and really nice choice for breakfast. After the first night we were upgraded to a deluxe room, which was nice and spacious. The only downside was that we were not able to use the gym, as it was closed due to currently ongoing renovations. Overall, nice hotel, excellent staff and great location for exploring the city. Thanks!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were highly impressed with this hotel. The Location is extremely key when it comes to convenience to best sites, with a 5 min walk to Blue Mosque and Ayasofya. Hotel is extremely clean, amazing breakfast and most of all staff is excellent particularly front staff Ufuk who’s is very knowledgeable and Sam who were very attentive to all needs for our short stay. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone traveling to Istanbul. It’s definitely the BEST in the area.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel checked all the boxes. Quiet, good wifi, excellent breakfast, clean and great maid service (never bothered you but kept rooms immaculate), secure, very helpful front desk, elevator, location, and nice view from terrace on top.
Everyone was very personable and willing to engage in friendly conversation.
I made a big error when I booked my dates through Agoda; they could have told me to work it out myself but instead, they took the lead and fixed it... And certainly saved me some headaches.

I would very much stay here again. When you go into an unknown hotel you have certain expectations; this hotel exceeded everyone of mine.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple