3,519 results
All reviewsrooftop terraceblue mosqueold cityrestaurant recommendationswithin walking distancethe hotel staffgrand bazaarturkeyhagia sophiamajor attractionsfantastic hotelstandard roommain sitesturkish delightwould highly recommend this hotelyogurtsmall hotel
Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

Large comfortable, well appointed room with a great view of the old city.The staff were absolutely outstanding. Ever friendly, obliging and extremely helpful.
The daily afternoon tea was amazing. It featured a huge variety of choices including Turkish Delights, coffee, tea etc.
I would stay no where else in Istanbul.

Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

It's a gorgeous boutique hotel where the staff greets you from the start to the end! Super helpful told us where to go, what to avoid, invited us to enjoy the afternoon tea and always there to help.
The hotel has a lovely terrace with a big screen and comfy sofas and nice view.
The breakfast buffet was very good.
The rooms are a little small but has everything (soap, shampoo, kettle, tea and coffee, water, etc).
Location is super close from the tourists attractions.
20' from the airport (approx)

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2016

As a frequent traveller, I always try to test different experiences. For me, the best option to have amazing experiences is staying in a boutique hotel.
My stay at Hotel Amira has brought me feeling that I didn't feel for a long time, I felt at home, in the heart of an amazing city, with all the facilities and at the same time, peace around me.
The street around the hotel are beautiful, quiet and cozy, it doesn't seems that we are in the middle of a big city. If you walk a bit around you will discover nice bazaars, coffees and restaurants that will make your travel unforgettable.
I can't forget to mention that in few steps from the hotel, we arrive at the sumptuous Blue Mosque.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with friends
2  Thank AntonioSantos
Reviewed July 21, 2016

Loved this cute, little hotel! All the rooms are unique and this was actually two residences that were combined into one when the new owners bought the properties and merged them. The wonderful breakfasts are served downstairs in their large dining room. Even gluten-free and veggie options are available. So thoughtful! The staff everywhere was super nice and helpful -- front desk, rooms and dining. Great top deck open air patio. Loved the nightly reception up there.
Our room was fairly large and bathroom really nicely decorated with plenty of room. Our bed was super comfortable and linens were great.
I LOVED the location. Easy walk to all the markets and major sites.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

The other reviews say it all. Can't say no more. Can't wait to be back at Amira. This from someone who stayed at Ritz Sultanahmet in the previous trip!
Money very well spent if chose to stay here. We went for a room with a balcony on the top floor. Location, fantastic, a stone throw away from all the main attraction yet
A quiet and hassle free spot. We even made friends with dogs outside.

Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple