Hotel Amira Istanbul
Hotel Sultania(Istanbul)
$139
$177
  • Breakfast included
The Byzantium Hotel & Suites(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$484
$397
$253
$246
  • Pool
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$138
$113
Agoda.com
$385
  • Pool
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$57
$209
$151
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Hotel Empress Zoe(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$88
3,273 results
All reviewsrooftop terraceblue mosqueold citythe complimentary afternoon teawelcome drinkrestaurant recommendationswithin walking distancethe hotel staffgrand bazaarturkeyhagia sophiadeluxe roommajor attractionswonderful hotelturkish delightmain siteswould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I am in Istanbul almost every two months for business. This time I decided to stay for the week end and visit the Old Town; I invited my parents to stay. I usually stay in expensive hotels located near my office (30' drive from the Old Town) and I must say I was very happily surprised by the Amira.

Location is great, hotel is well decorated, rooms are large and comfortable, breakfast is nice and staff is very professional and accommodating of your needs (restaurant/taxi booking/advices).

Overall Great Value for money & I will probably stay again for a week end later this year.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank nicolas1222
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Beautifull hotel with GREAT service. The staff are allways prepared to go the extra mile for their guests. The breakfast they serve was excellent. The hotel is within walking distance from the old city, very close to the Blue mosque. Will go back to hotel Amira any day!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Warren M
Reviewed February 28, 2013

We stayed for three days with four children between the ages of 9 and 5. The hotel was in a great location to walk to all major sites. They were wonderful with our kids and provided us with a comfortable room that fit all of us. We loved our time here and plan on staying again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Travelingfamily30
Reviewed February 28, 2013

The reviews are accurate! The Amira hotel is very well managed, with extremely comfortable rooms, an awesome breakfast buffet, and kind/efficient staff. We were in Istanbul in February during rather dismal weather, and they certainly brightened our stay. The hotel can arrange advance tickets for top sites, car service to the airport, restaurant recommendations, etc etc. one night, they told us about a late night restaurant up the street that we couldn't find (our fault, stopped one block early). We went somewhere else, and mentioned it in passing upon return. They offered to pay for the dinner because we couldn't find their place ! (did not accept, but gives a sense of their service orientation). I recommend without hesitation....just bring your walking shoes!

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank EdTraveling
Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

We used trip advisor to pick this hotel and its all true. I have seldom had a nicer stay where all the staff is super friendly and it's genuine. Nice breakfast in the morning and tea and snack in the afternoon included free. You are walking distance to most old city stuff with great restaurants within 15 min walking. Hotel recommended a lot if great stuff to do and see and how to get it done. Forever greatful, thank you.

• Stayed: February 2013