“Couldn't Ask For Better”

Daily Istanbul Tours
Ranked #3 of 559 Shopping in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: Turkey Tours, Daily Istanbul Tours offer Day Tours in Istanbul, Cappadocia, Ephesus, Pamukkale, Gallipoli, Troy, Fethiye, Antalya more. We are a local tour company that offers daily small group and private tours for cruise ship passengers from Istanbul and Kusadasi (ephesus) ports.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed May 19, 2010

Soner was one of the best guides I've ever had, understood what I wanted to see and my time frame and made sure we covered everything. His grasp of the history and facts was fantastic and never dull even for someone with as short an attention span as I have. He also helped me find a local group of artists who were able to create some custom calligraphy for me that I have spent years searching for. You can't find a more honest tour guide, not only did he save me a lot of money when looking for specific items and souvenirs I also accidentally overpaid him (long story) and he returned back to my hotel to return the difference. A truly stand up guy!

9  Thank CongoNatty
Istanbul-tour-guide, Owner at Daily Istanbul Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2010

Thank you for your comments. It is the most important thing for me to be honest to the people. I am so happy to read all these beautiful comments from all of you. My business will develop through your recommendations. Thanks again.

Soner Tufan

Write a ReviewReviews (1,158)
All reviews
in 36 reviews
"istanbul tour"
in 37 reviews

Reviewed May 15, 2010

As I was travelling on my own for the first time to Istanbul I thought that I should go on an organised tour and after reading the reviews on tripadvisor booked up with Soner.
Couldn't have been better, Soner was knowledgeable, charming and friendly, despite the fact that there was family illness he didn't want to cancel - thanks.

7  Thank 1gruesome

Thank you for your comment and compliment. It couldn't cancel this tour as you booked days ago. Now everything is allright. It was my pleasure to meet and spend the day with you.

Reviewed May 11, 2010

Soner is a great person, very knowledgeable of his career as a guide of Istanbul attractions, as well as attractions within Turkey, such as Cappadokia, and Canakale. I took his advice on several occasions since 2006 and all the time he was correct. He gave me some excellent tips back then about where to go in Istanbul. He also later gave me advices in 2008-2009 during my several trips to Turkey.
Soner's warm welcome makes you feel home, away from home

7  Thank Muni_Kadi

Thank you very much. Nice to being in touch with you for years. Hope to meet you next time.

Reviewed May 6, 2010

I booked onto this tour following reading the glowing recommendations by other Trip Advisor members and my boyfriend and I were not disappointed. Soner is a wonderful guide, he is organized and patient and his explanations are clear and detailed. We learnt so much on our day with Soner, not just about the history and amazing sights in the Old Town of Istanbul but also about the culture and people of the terrific modern day city that Istanbul is.

9  Thank larnielee
Istanbul-tour-guide, Owner at Daily Istanbul Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2010

Thank you very much indeed. Hope to meet you again. Thanks for choosing Daily Istanbul Tours