“Wonderful experience at Istanbul”

Daily Istanbul Tours
Ranked #1 of 549 Shopping in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: Turkey Tours, Daily Istanbul Tours offer Day Tours in Istanbul, Cappadocia, Ephesus, Pamukkale, Gallipoli, Troy, Fethiye, Antalya more. We are a local tour company that offers daily small group and private tours for cruise ship passengers from Istanbul and Kusadasi (ephesus) ports.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I joined my husband to a conference at istanbul in September and somehow became the person responsible to arrange tour for many of our friends. I booked a 1 1/2 day private tour with Daily Istanbul Tours with Soner for a group of 9 people (4 couples and one single). Because we are so happy with the tour, we extended two more days of private tour for another group of 10 ladies. There are so much to see at istanbul as it was the capital for three great empires and we want to see all the main attractions in 4 days. Soner is the most patient person you could ever encountered, I had changed my itinerary and the number of people in the group many times via e-mails and phone calls. He was always professional and accommodating. He also let me set the itinerary tailored to our needs. Our guide Ebru is very proud of her country and passionate about its history. Therefore, we learned a lot from her and got to understand the people and the culture of Istanbul. We were picked up at the airport on time and they even gave as a detour to pick up a couple from a near by hotel before we headed to the city. While we were checking into the hotel, Ebru was already there waiting for us. She waited for us to finish checking and even show us how to use turkish coffee for fortune telling before we set out to see the city. We get to visit many attractions including Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Basilica Cistern, Bosphorus boat ride, Topika Palace, Rustem Pasa Mosque, ...etc. more than their standard tour in the one and half day. The 3rd and 4th day we get to see more palaces, museums, Grand Barzzar, to riding cable car to view the city. My friends and I had a wonderful experience at Istanbul. I also arranged a 3 day 2 night tour to Cappadocia and Ephasus for just my husband and myself with Daily Istanbul Tour. We are again totally happy with the service that they provided. I did not have to worry about transit, hotel, schedule and was able to enjoy the two cities. The hotels were very unique and comfortable and the food were great. Thanks to Daily Istanbul Tour, we had a memorable trip. I highly recommend everyone to use their services.

1  Thank TC201290916
Write a ReviewReviews (1,157)

Reviewed January 8, 2013

We were able to fit in a short layover to get a taste of Istanbul with our family. Ebru was able to give us great insight into the history and archetecture of Istanbul and show us sights that we would not ever have found on our own. Great driver and great guide made our short visit a worthwhile one. Thanks Ebru.

4  Thank St.John'sMar
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We spent two sunny days in Istanbul in the company of our guide Cem from daily Istanbul tours who took us on the Classic Tour and the Two Continents Tour. The itineraries are well balanced with a fascinating range of attractions from mosques and Ottoman palaces to the busy ,colourful spice market ,the famous bazaar and the unforgettable sunset cruise along the Bosphorous; not to mention the thrill of entering Asia and seeing the panorama from Camlica Hill. Cem brought it all alive with informative, clear commentary and fluent English. He accompanied us to friendly, high quality restaurants which were included in the price and offered quick service and superb views. Great guide, great city, great value !

1  Thank Robert D
Reviewed January 1, 2013

My wife and I were spending a day and a half in Istanbul from a cruise ship and had booked a full day tour with Istanbul Tours. An hour before we arrived in Istanbul at mid day we decided to start our private touring early so I rang Soner from the ship and asked him to organise a guide for the half day. He managed to organise this at sort notice and we were met at the cruise terminal by Sinan Erol. Despite the cloudy weather we had a thoroughly enjoyable, entertaining and informative afternoon.
We toured at our pace and saw the things that we wanted to as well as those suggested by Sinan, once we had had enough for the afternoon it was straight back to the ship in the same comfortable Merc van which seemed to pop up everytime we needed it to transport us from one spot to another.
Exactly on time the following morning we were met at the cruise terminal by Ebru and the same driver and van. A fantastic day followed we saw just about everything it was possible to see in the time, again the tour was at our pace, we thoroughly enjoyed Ebru's company and were impressed with her knowledge, professionalism, friendliness and enthusiasm.
Clearly Daily Istanbul Tours are a well run reliable, secure and value for money business, the two guides we experienced were excellent at their jobs and a pleasure to be with, we would have no question about recommending this company to people wanting to get to know the real Istanbul.

6  Thank Paulamela
Reviewed January 1, 2013

My wife, a friend and I had a chance to spend a couple days in Istanbul. We spent 2 days with AYHAN and saw more of the city than I ever expected. Ayhan was able to coordinate our visit to what we wanted to see, instead of what the tour groups say you should. He knew where to go and when, to miss the massive crowd. He walked us right in places that had lines. He knows the history of the sites, the city, and the country so impressively well. We saw the classic sites, and the side of Istanbul the tourists don't see. Like how day to day life is in the city. He speaks English very well, if that is a concern. I would recommend him as a guide to anyone.

2  Thank leylakanat