“Great Service”

Daily Istanbul Tours
Ranked #1 of 544 Shopping in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: Turkey Tours, Daily Istanbul Tours offer Day Tours in Istanbul, Cappadocia, Ephesus, Pamukkale, Gallipoli, Troy, Fethiye, Antalya more. We are a local tour company that offers daily small group and private tours for cruise ship passengers from Istanbul and Kusadasi (ephesus) ports.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We contacted Daily Istanbul Tours for a recent trip, and they were so easy to deal with. They answered my email inquiry within minutes, and they offered us several tour options for our limited time constraints. Very professional and polite.

There are newer reviews for Daily Istanbul Tours

Reviewed October 30, 2012

We booked this tour company after reading the recommendations on Trip Advisor. We were met at the Cruise Pier by Emine who proved to be a very feisty knowledgeable Guide. We felt that we had been allowed a glimpse of Emine & how she viewed life from a woman's perspective in Istanbul.
We spent a very full day in her company as we avoided the long lines at Topaki Palace & Hagia Sofia. The lines at the Blue Mosque were long & one couldn't bypass those who were waiting to enter. We ate lunch at a local restaurant but it was very crowded & you went through a line to choose the food you wanted, I found the servers to be somewhat impatient with us, the food was adequate & it was filled with locals which is always a good sign of authenticity.
We didn't have nearly enough time at Grand Baazar but that should be at least a day by itself. Overall, we would book with company again & hopefully be paired with Emine.

3  Thank janSanAntonioTx
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Istanbul-- city of history and mystery! What a gem. I wish we had more than a day for the tour -- so much to learn and absorb. However, we were blessed with Emine Erol as a guide through the major sites. Her knowledge and graciousness made the world-wind tour rewarding and fun. We had an excellent lunch in a local bistro which we never would have chosen on our own.

I had booked the tour six months in advance and had forgotten i had not paid ahead of time and the fees were due at the end of the tour. Had to cobble together lira, euros and dollars!!

October was great since the crowds were sparse and the weather gorgeous.

1  Thank Carolmw
Reviewed October 28, 2012

This tour was a profound experience and one we will treasure for a lifetime. Ebru, our guide took the time to explain cultural, historical and religious aspects of the culture yo would never get from an ordinary tour. Our day started with Turkish Coffee at Hafiz Mustafa, a place I had read was the best place for coffee and baklava in all Istanbul. I was relieved that she had chosen the place I had wanted to go anyway. There, she read our coffee grounds (kinda like reading tea leaves) which was entertaining. One of the highlights was when we saw Georges from the Cultural Center paint on water (you have to see it to believe it). Our day ended with a Turkish Bath at Ayasofya and an authentic Belly Dancing Show. We were on our own for the last 2, but I appreciated and trusted her opinions of the 2 attractions I had chosen on my own. She was more than a guide, she was like a friend.

2  Thank JanaSpano
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We are a group of three "over 60" couples traveling together and we found Soner Tufan through TripAdvisor. I emailed him and arranged for a six hour tour of Istanbul. Soner picked us up at the Port where we arrived from a WindStar cruise and he and his driver took us to our hotel to drop off our luggage and then gave us a tour of the major sites in Istanbul - the Blue Mosque, Haig Sofia, the Topkapi Palace, the Grand Bazaar, the Spice Bazaar and the Hippodrome. We told him we wanted an authentic Turkish lunch and he chose Hamdi Restaurant where he helped us order the best kebabs in the world. Soner even gave us a lesson on "Turkish bargaining" in the bazaar which worked and saved us lots of money! This is the only way to see these sites as Soner guides you past the stuff you don't really need to see and takes you right to the cool stuff. I'd highly recommend Soner and Daily Istanbul Tours. Well worth the money and the time.

5  Thank luckyinIllinois