“NOT TO BE MISSED!!!!!!!!”

Daily Istanbul Tours
Ranked #1 of 552 Shopping in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: Turkey Tours, Daily Istanbul Tours offer Day Tours in Istanbul, Cappadocia, Ephesus, Pamukkale, Gallipoli, Troy, Fethiye, Antalya more. We are a local tour company that offers daily small group and private tours for cruise ship passengers from Istanbul and Kusadasi (ephesus) ports.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed October 28, 2012

This tour was a profound experience and one we will treasure for a lifetime. Ebru, our guide took the time to explain cultural, historical and religious aspects of the culture yo would never get from an ordinary tour. Our day started with Turkish Coffee at Hafiz Mustafa, a place I had read was the best place for coffee and baklava in all Istanbul. I was relieved that she had chosen the place I had wanted to go anyway. There, she read our coffee grounds (kinda like reading tea leaves) which was entertaining. One of the highlights was when we saw Georges from the Cultural Center paint on water (you have to see it to believe it). Our day ended with a Turkish Bath at Ayasofya and an authentic Belly Dancing Show. We were on our own for the last 2, but I appreciated and trusted her opinions of the 2 attractions I had chosen on my own. She was more than a guide, she was like a friend.

2  Thank JanaSpano
Write a ReviewReviews (1,156)

Reviewed October 23, 2012

We are a group of three "over 60" couples traveling together and we found Soner Tufan through TripAdvisor. I emailed him and arranged for a six hour tour of Istanbul. Soner picked us up at the Port where we arrived from a WindStar cruise and he and his driver took us to our hotel to drop off our luggage and then gave us a tour of the major sites in Istanbul - the Blue Mosque, Haig Sofia, the Topkapi Palace, the Grand Bazaar, the Spice Bazaar and the Hippodrome. We told him we wanted an authentic Turkish lunch and he chose Hamdi Restaurant where he helped us order the best kebabs in the world. Soner even gave us a lesson on "Turkish bargaining" in the bazaar which worked and saved us lots of money! This is the only way to see these sites as Soner guides you past the stuff you don't really need to see and takes you right to the cool stuff. I'd highly recommend Soner and Daily Istanbul Tours. Well worth the money and the time.

5  Thank luckyinIllinois
Reviewed October 23, 2012

we visited Istanbul in a group of 9 in October 12.
Mrs Emine from Daily istanbul Tours guided us for 2 days. we enjoyed the tours as she made the visits very efficient, in a very comfortable coach. She is knowlegeable and took us to eat the most amazing meat balls at the hole in the wall near grand Bazaar which surpassed the meal at a top hotel restaurant. Highly recommended.

1  Thank pclee_12
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Our guide picked us up on the day we disembarked our cruise ship in Istanbul. We had a day to fill in before our 8pm flight. Our guide and driver were extremely obliging, showing us all of the sites in detail, arranging an excellent local lunch and returning us to the airport at the end of the day. Highly recommended.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

My husband, daughter, and son-in-law went on a tour with Soner a few weeks ago and loved it. I really can't say enough about our experience in Istanbul. The sites are amazing, but going with Soner made our visit hassle-free. He picked us up promptly at our cruise ship and took us to all the places we requested to see, plus some. He purchased all tickets in advance and got us right in to every site without waiting in line. We also got to eat some authentic Turkish food, since he took us to place in the area that had kebabs. Later, we went to a beautiful overlook and had Turkish coffee and apple tea. We really felt we had a complete experience touring with Soner. He is very knowledgable and enjoyable to be with it. I would not hesitate to recommend him and his company, Daily Istanbul Tours.