Istanbul Apartments Istiklal
$120
$115
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$35
$420
$369
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I have stayed at istanbul Apartments for the third time with my daughter. Our friends from New York also stayed in another one-bedroom apartment in the same building near Taxim and Istiklal. The staff still consists of the same persons as before and the service rendered is just great. They are very helpful and we cannot ask for more. The apartments were clean and the amenities were sufficient. Internet works very well.

Room Tip: We stayed at Galatasaray and Taxim apartments on the 2nd and third floor. Taxim had a balcony which was actually cute.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Istanbulapt, Owner at Istanbul Apartments Istiklal, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you on behalf of the entire team at Istanbul Apartments to using our accommodation.

It was a sincere pleasure to serve you and hope that you and your friends/family enjoyed and were satisfied with our services.

Please do not hesitate to contact us directly with any questions, requests or comments you may have about your past and future visits to Istanbul Apartments.

We look forward to welcoming you again in Istanbul Apartments in the near future.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

We have stayed at Istanbul Apartments several times as a family. On our last visit I was there with 3 friends on a long weekend trip to Istanbul. Our apartment was spacious, clean, well appointed with everything we need for a comfortable stay. The location is great, close to Istiklal street, Cihangir, Asmali Mescit and Taksim. Great sightseeing during the day and fantastic place to explore the nightlife. The owners Ayse and Necdet are very helpful and the staff are great; nothing is too much trouble. We really felt well taken care of and enjoyed our stay. I would highly recommend Istanbul Apartments!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Istanbulapt, Owner at Istanbul Apartments Istiklal, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you on behalf of the entire team at Istanbul Apartments to using our accommodation.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, requests or comments you may have about your past and future visits to Istanbul Apartments.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Have stayed with them on 4 occasions for extended periods. Very courteous and eager to assist and make your stay comfortable. Their e-mail service is efficient and quick, normally somebody is there within a few minutes to deal with whatever problem you have. Customer relations and service is excellent. Thank you Istanbul Apartment.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Istanbulapt, Owner at Istanbul Apartments Istiklal, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2013

We offer accommodation for short-stay as well as extended stay. We love returning guests because that gives us the satisfaction knowing that the guest is happy. We will keep on improving.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Hello, I am Tariq from Saudi Arabia. A month ago I decided to take a holiday in Istanbul with my wife and two small children. I contacted Mr Necdat and Ayse they reply quickly by email and he arranged a transfer for me from the airport to the apartment. When I arrived there, Mr Hasan and Mr Mahmud were waiting for me. They are multi-lingual and very kind and explained to me everything about the apartment, and how to go to Princess island and Sultan ahmet and every thing I asked them. and young boy Osman how speaks Perfect Arabick he was helpful too. the apartment is small but was very suitable for me and my family which is only a short walk from Istaklal Street, the entertainment centre of Istanbul, containing many restaurants, exchange shops, banks and other shops for shopping. I really enjoyed staying in Istanbul Apartments – my apartment had almost everything one could need, including facilities for cooking.I loved Istanbul and istanbul apartments

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank tarek emen a
Istanbulapt, Owner at Istanbul Apartments Istiklal, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

It looks like this guest is very much satisfied with the location of the apartments and the service rendered. However we have not received 5 stars for the rooms and the cleanliness which means that we will check the cleaning process and see what we can do to improve. Our cleaning sequence is twice per week and we do not charge anything if additional cleanings/towel changes etc. are requested.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

We stayed in the apartment near Taksim Square in June. Our host met us as we arrived and showed us around the apartment. Its on the top floor and attic of a tenement so there are some stairs (no lift). The area feels authentic and safe, near Taksim - a typical western Istanbul neighbourhood with plenty of bars and restaurants nearby.

The flat was clean and spacious. Well laid out with all mod cons. Cooker, fridge etc downstairs and living room upstairs with tv, stereo etc. My favourite part was the balcony which could fit the four of us no problem. Nice views over the the rickety rooftops with a cold beer. Sitting there in the early evening hearing the call to prayer across the city was very atmospheric. Better than a hotel I reckon. There is also a decent place on Taksim square for breakfast - 'The kitchenette' which serves great coffee and omelletes.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Istanbulapt, Owner at Istanbul Apartments Istiklal, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013