Istanbul Apartments Istiklal
Hotels.com
$115
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$35
$121
$118
$420
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Nice place, would love to go back again..lovely location too..people should consider who wants to stay close to old city of Istanbul..Sultanahmet old city is very near - a place full of interesting activities by locals, foods and sweets..

• Stayed: July 2013
Istanbulapt, Owner at Istanbul Apartments Istiklal, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2013

Until now we have not tried to influence our guests saying that staying neat Taksim/Istiklal is better than the Old City. It is not fair to influence the potential guests since we have to be subjective. But the bottom line is that both areas ave very close to each other and we have guest who even walk from Taksim to the Old City (40 min)

Reviewed August 31, 2013

I was on my way to meet my friends in the southern Turkey. Stayed couple of nights at Istanbul Apartments as I had stayed during my previous visit to Istanbul. I must say the excellence has not changed. Airport pick-up worked smoothly. Apartment was clean and quiet. Of course I stayed close to my favorite place: Istiklal. Great food, good shopping, great people. That where I feel like a local. I will be back Istanbul Apartments!

Room Tip: This time I stayed in the flat called Troy. Third floor, more like a big studio. Quiet and clean. But most important: it has a view!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Mike O

We love returning guests. That is an indication that the service quality has not deteriorated over time. We know that we have to keep improving.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I stayed in the apartment for 4 nights. It was a really good value of money. The place is very clean, neat and tidy. But maybe the authorities should fix the tv as the screen was red when we got there. And the washing machine too. Maybe the authorities should label the buttons in english. Other than that, the hospitality is really warming. We were greeted by mahmut, he was a lot of help. The location is pretty good too if you enjoy nightlife. It's really near to taksim square. You only hv to take the metro and tram to get to sultanahmet area. It is also near to the istiklal street where there are shopping lots of famous brands. I would give it a 7/10.

• Stayed: July 2013
Istanbulapt, Owner at Istanbul Apartments Istiklal, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2013

Thank you, Dayana, for your helpful comments. Most our flats have washing machines, unfortunately of different brands and operating instructions. We usually show how to operate once you call us (within 5 min) and I might add that the use (unlimited) of detergent is free, which is not the case with most of other serviced apartments worldwide.
About the TV, there is really nothing wrong with the screen quality. Maybe we could have helped you with the TV settings as well. Service is part of our primary job.
Hope to see Dayana and her frieds/family again.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We have very mixed feelings about this place. We stayed in Tunel apartment, which really wasn't very nice. I accept it is one of the budget apartments, but the back window looks out onto a pile of rubbish and the front window is very small and at ankle level. So, while the apartment is well equipped, we would never have attempted to use the washing machine, for instance, as ventilation was so poor that our clothes never would have dried.

We saw a mouse and could hear them in the walls at night, which wasn't very pleasant. The staff were really friendly and responsive though, and offered to move us to another apartment straight away. We didn't move, as we were only there for a short stay, so they put down poison instead. They also offered us a free lift back to the airport to make up for our discomfort, which we appreciated.

Many people seem to have had really positive experiences with this company, and from the service we received, I can see why. I just wouldn't book one of their budget apartments again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank military_medium
Istanbulapt, Owner at Istanbul Apartments Istiklal, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2013

It is a very awkward situation having an unhappy guest who is absolutely right from his point of view. Tunel is very well located in the City Center but has small windows and low ceiling. That is why it is advertised as a budget apartment with the pricing of less than a Hostel. Nevertheless all this is no excuse for the mouse problem. We have asked the guest to be upgraded to another apartment and he did not move. Strangely enough we have called professional pesticide company afterwords and there was no trace of any animals (none caught and no similar complaints with the following guests).
Again we feel bad about the unhappy guest and hope to further improve.

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Perfect cozy place, staff was very helpful, apartment was clean and quiet, being close to taxim and istiklal was very important for me. The old city is only 20 mins away. airport transfer was very convenient and useful. I highly recommend Istanbul Apartments to anyone!

• Stayed: July 2013
Istanbulapt, Owner at Istanbul Apartments Istiklal, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you on behalf of the entire team at Istanbul Apartments to using our accommodation.

It was a sincere pleasure to serve you and hope that you and your friends/family enjoyed and were satisfied with our services.

Please do not hesitate to contact us directly at info@istanbulapt.com with any questions, requests or comments you may have about your past and future visits to Istanbul Apartments.

We look forward to welcoming you again in Istanbul Apartments in the near future.

Ayse & Necdet