“Hakan”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sultanahmet
“Hakan”
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Best and lovely place.. Thanks for everythings, staf was so good, delicious foods and good musics...
Thank you very much again..

???

Poznan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“worth of trying”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Last day of our stay we decided to eat in restaurant next to our hostel (Nobel hostel). it was one of the best food choices in istanbul. This place looks like Cafe but is more like restaurant -has really good food.

Visited December 2012
Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina
“What a delight after a long day of walking & sightseeing!”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I could not have been happier with the service and the food here. Everything was delicious and done perfectly! It was a pleasure sitting outside and watching the activity around me. Traveling alone, that is always a nice diversion. After a wonderful meal, the waiter/?owner? offered to call me a cab, which was much appreciated. AND, then he offered me some Apple tea, which was also very much loved and appreciated while I waited for my cab back to the Swisshotel Bosphorus. I love this city and the people who live here! Your restaurant was a welcome delight and end to a wonderful day!

• Visited December 2012
Collingswood, New Jersey
“If I make it back, Ill go here first.”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

This was my favorite dinner all week. The food was excellent. The service was even better. But most of all, I did not feel rushed, in fact I could have stayed all night.

Visited November 2012
Istanbul
“Great restaurant in the old city!”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Delicious! Everthing was perfectly cooked, perfectly seasoned. Great service, great atmosphere.
Owner Tony Seyfi was very warm, nice and welcoming. I will definitely visit next time again.

• Visited September 2012