White House Hotel Istanbul
$140
$209
$387
  • Pool
Eresin Hotels Topkapi(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$77
$66
$128
$125
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$51
$619
$448
$178
$155
3,710 results
All reviewsturkish delighthagia sophiamr harunblue mosquerose petalsold citygrand bazaarboutique hotelturkish coffeerooftop breakfastwelcome drinkperfect locationmajor attractionsroof terracewithin walking distancebasilica cisternexcellent hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 2, 2010

My first trip to Istanbul, you get a very warm welcome from the moment you step into the door, the staff are friendly, the rooms and bathroom are decorated with exceptional high quality. I went with my sister and didnt know much about where to go or what to see, the staff will give you some recommendations but the hotel is within minutes walking distance of the Blue Mosque and Sofia.
I would recommend to anyone who is going for a few days, gift shops, restaurants and the metroline are all close, the metro system is very easy to use and generally cheaper than getting a taxi

• Stayed: February 2010
2  Thank iloveagoodholiday
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2015

My Dearest Guest ,

Thank you very much for sharing this post regarding your stay a the White house Hotel Istanbul and for your great comments. I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us and had a memorable experience in Istanbul. It made me extremely happy to read your kind comments on our staff being helpful and charming. As we always say, our people are our biggest asset at the White house Hotel Istanbul.

Reviewed February 1, 2010

Having to travel with a 10mth old baby, a perfect hotel is very essential.
1) Perfect location. We did not need any taxi at all. We went public all the way for our 6 days trip, Yes! With pushchair. Because the transport there is very reliable. Sultanahmet tram station is very near with the hotel. Walking distance to all the historical attractions like ayasofya and blue mosque. Even shopping at the grand bazaar.
2) Excellent staff service. Make us feel at home. Very warm and super helpful. Special mention to Elif, Cafer,Omer and Gokan. Clear explanation on directions to go to places. We were out of baby food for my baby boy and managed to find a supermarket for it. (directions given by Cafer) - It's nearby.
3) Internet access available.
4) Clean, New hotel and perfect room size - My son was busy crawling around the whole room and his happy with the spacious room.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
4  Thank azrafan

Reviewed January 31, 2010

Almost everything is excellent, especially the location. But be prepared that the breakfast is limited and rooms do not have much view.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank quocanh

Reviewed January 30, 2010

We stayed 3 days and location was the main reason we chose this hotel. Turn right at the end of the street and you are at the Hagia Sofia. The hotel organised for us to be collected from the Airport (free as we had booked 3 nights) - and as we were landing at 2am (and being 2 girls!) this was important - the guy was there waiting for us - with a sign and everything! All very smooth. The service at the hotel is excellent, and as previous reviewers have said - they are a new hotel and eager to please.
Also, as previous reviewers have said: the breakfast could be improved but the rooms are large and exceedingly comfortable, good showers, very, very clean.
So, thanks to everyone at the White House from me and Claire ! We had a great time in Istanbul and staying at this hotel added to our enjoyment.
cheers !

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank MasterLu

Reviewed January 26, 2010

From the moment we walked into the Whitehouse Hotel,We were treated really wonderfully,like family .You can't help but feel instantly at home here.
Having done quite a bit of travelling ,we found this hotel one of the best we have
stayed in so far if not the best. So maybe its because its a fairly new hotel,the decor is very
beautiful,the rooms look like bridal suites.But to top it all you have a very professional staff they make you feel special,we don't want to mention names,but they know who they are
they speak decent english and are at your every beck and call.

We did not know about this hotel.We changed from another hotel after been recommended.Now that we have read what others have to say we could not agree
more.
If we should ever visit Turkey again which is a must visit holiday destination,the Whitehouse,would be our choice of hotel ,anytime.Very central to everything!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple