White House Hotel Istanbul
Hotel Amira Istanbul(Istanbul)
$194
$163
  • Breakfast included
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$34
$110
$114
  • Pool
$117
3,745 results
All reviewsturkish delighthagia sophiamr harunblue mosquerose petalsold citygrand bazaarboutique hotelturkish coffeerooftop breakfastwelcome drinkperfect locationmajor attractionsroof terracewithin walking distancebasilica cisternexcellent hotel
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Stayed for 9 days at this great hotel. Location was near all the main attractions in Istanbul. Hotel staffs were excellent, extremely helpful and friendly. Would definitely recommend this hotel to all those planning to stay in Istanbul.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank AbdRazak
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2015

My Dearest Guest ,

Thank you very much for sharing this post regarding your stay a the White house Hotel Istanbul and for your great comments. I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us and had a memorable experience in Istanbul. It made me extremely happy to read your kind comments on our staff being helpful and charming. As we always say, our people are our biggest asset at the White house Hotel Istanbul.

We hope you come back soon and visit us again...

Best regards,

Hotel Owner & Manager

Reviewed February 17, 2014

We are a young couple from Greece who travelled to Istanbul for 3 days on the occasion of Valentine's Day.Found the hotel via Internet and it was beyond our expectations. Great service, friendly staff, situated at a very good location-walking distance from Agia Sofia,Blue Monque,Grand Bazaar, Spice Bazaar.A good variety of good restaurants around.Will surely come back to you in the future and suggest your hotel to our friends. Well done!

2  Thank Danai K
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2015

My Dearest Guest ,

I am Harun CADIRCI the Owner of the White House Hotel Istanbul. First of all I would like to thank you for taking your precious time to write a comment about our hotel. I am very happy to know that you had a nice accommodation experience at our hotel.
And thank you very much with giving such a detailed informations. And thanks again for the nice words about our staff. We are so much looking forward to host you on your next trip to our wonderful city.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Oh my goodness! When we checked in they asked us to sit in the lobby for a moment and offered juice and Turkish Delight. Little did we know it was to give them time to light all the candles that filled our beautiful, comfortable, quiet room, along with the rose petals scattered on the bed. Super centrally located to walk to all major sites and to take the tram to all others, nice breakfast, nice people. Nothing but nice things to say. Will go back in a heartbeat next time I'm in Istanbul.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Gwen D

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Went to The White House for a weekend away, everything was really nice, the owner emailed us before we arrived arranging an airport pick up, the staff in the hotel were all fantastic, the location was perfect right next to the Blue Mosque, a short walk to the Grand Bazaar, the room had been set up perfectly for our weekend.....highly recommended.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2015

My Dearest Guest Hooperman001 ,

Reviewed February 12, 2014

White House Hotel is a pleasant and comfortable hotel with a very helpful and attentive staff. Our package included breakfast on the rooftop terrace. The breakfast selection was varied, interesting, tasty, and plentiful. The dining room is all white (in keeping with the hotel name) and is bright and cheery. The staff again was always eager to help. Because we stayed 6 nights we had free shuttle service from and to the airport.
Our room was clean, comfortable, and the bed was really quite good. A flat-screen TV was attached to the wall and BBC, SKY TV and CNN International were available along with many more non-English speaking channels. The shower was super good.
White House Hotel is within easy walking distance of historic monuments. The immediate area also has a goodly amount of cafes, restaurants, and shops.
We would stay here again should we ever return to this part of Istanbul.

2  Thank Robert B

My Dearest Guest ,

Thank you for sharing your precious reviews here about our hotel.
We are happy to know you enjoyed staying in our hotel.
We wish to host you on your upcoming trips to the city.

Best Regards,