“Wonderful experience”

White House Hotel Istanbul
Ranked #1 of 1,163 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed September 9, 2013

The most friendly staff. Great location close to everything u want to see. Had a few requests from the reception desk and they were there. Would recommend it to anyone planning for a trip to Istanbul.

• Stayed: September 2013
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2015

My Dearest Guest Hicham80 ,

I am Harun CADIRCI the Owner of the White House Hotel Istanbul. First of all I would like to thank you for taking your precious time to write a comment about our hotel. I am very happy to know that you had a nice accommodation experience at our hotel.
And thank you very much with giving such a detailed informations. And thanks again for the nice words about our staff. We are so much looking forward to host you on your next trip to our wonderful city.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

After reviewing many hotels on your site we chose The White House and it lived up to all expectations. The location is excellent, close to all main attractions. The hotel is bright, very clean and comfortable. The Reception Staff, friendly, efficient and very helpful. Everything was within walking distance including many good restaurants. Staying here made our stay in Istanbul very memorable and I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2015

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I selected the hotel based on trip advisors recommendation. Many features of the hotel are excellent, location is perfect near all the key attractions in Sultanamet, the service and staff are great, the complimentary shuttle to and from the airport was a great service. The only down side was in terms of value for money, the rooms are too small.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed for four days in this hote. Location is fantastic, middle of every attractions. Near to very nice restaurand. Rooms are bit smaller but very clean. Front dest people was very helpful.
Breakfast was avarage.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I selected this hotel pretty much based in Trip advisor reviews - and was not let down. Unassuming from the outside, you steo inside to a beautifully decorated gem of tranquility!! The staff were polite, very friendly and very helpful. We were welcomed with a snack in the lobby and our room had a hand written letter from the owner thanking us for staying there. The rooms are a good size but the shower was one of the best I have ever encountered, high praise from an old travel dog!! Breakfast is served on a roof top balcony looking out over the old city and the location is perfect for short walks to the major sites of Istanbul. Highly recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MariaVG
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2015

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This hotel was a delight to stay at. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. We were made to feel very welcome and the hotel was in a wonderful walking location to the old sites of interest. We found it comfortable and very clean. I will recommend this to anyone traveling to Istanbul. And we would definately stay here if we return someday to Istanbul.

Room Tip: Standard room is small compared to North American standards, but suite is very spacious. Small room...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Rhonda O
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2015

My Dearest Guest Rhonda O ,

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We only stayed for two nights at the White House, and loved it. The location is hard to beat, being on a relatively low key street but only a couple of minutes on foot from Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque. The Hotel looks nice but unassuming outside, and then you step into the 18th century décor inside. Rococo here we come. The theme carries to the rooms -- and we had two. The rooms are comfortable and the shower was one of the better ones of all time in the eye of a seasoned traveler. The hotel is clean, well maintained. Breakfast on the roof top with views of the usual attractions is great. The staff is extremely friendly and they'll go out of their was to please the traveler (like sending a staff member to purchase a marker when we asked for one) -- truly outstanding.

Room Tip: They'll gladly show you all available rooms in this small hotel, so you can chose the one best s...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family