“You will not be disappointed”

White House Hotel Istanbul
Ranked #2 of 1,159 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I need to mention that this is the first time that I have written a review for a property that I have stayed at.... I am doing that for this hotel because it is EXCEPTIONAL! From the minute that we walked in the door, until after we left- we felt that these people truly cared about our experience in Istanbul. They made sure that our EVERY need was met- that we were comfortable, well fed, that we knew where we were going in Istanbul- to helping us secure tickets when we needed it! They went way beyond what any other hotel has done to make sure our trip was memorable! The location is actually ideal for any where you want to tour in the Old City. The rooms are beautiful and spotlessly clean!!!!
We felt like even though we were knew to Istanbul hat if we had any issues or questions, we could count on them!
Honestly, we could not have ever asked for more! What hotel contacts you before you even reach home to tell you that you have forgotten something in your room and that they will mail it to you? This hotel did that for us! And packed us an early morning breakfast when we had to leave very early for the airport!
They get an excellent review from us!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Tracehuff
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2015

My Dearest Guest Tracehuff ,

I am Harun CADIRCI the Owner of the White House Hotel Istanbul. First of all I would like to thank you for taking your precious time to write a comment about our hotel. I am very happy to know that you had a nice accommodation experience at our hotel.
And thank you very much with giving such a detailed informations. And thanks again for the nice words about our staff. We are so much looking forward to host you on your next trip to our wonderful city.

Best Regards;

There are newer reviews for White House Hotel Istanbul

Reviewed May 10, 2013

We had a wonderful trip to Istanbul! The White House Hotel was excellent! It is a beautiful hotel and the location could not be better! It is the most beautiful and well kept hotel I have ever stayed in. The service and staff was incredible, they catered to our every need!
I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone, business, leisure or family travel!
Sarah McArdle-Frisco, Texas

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Sarah M
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2015

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We arrived at 6am at the hotel not expecting our room to be ready yet. Staff greeted us were very friendly and apologetic, giving us drinks and turkish delight while explaining tourist tips etc. When our room was ready, they upgraded our room to a larger room with an extra bed! Room was very clean and modern with decadent gold furnishings.
Bathroom and shower excellent and with a whole baskets of toiletries and bedroom slippers.
Air conditioning good.
Saturday there was a nightclub but it wasn't too loud - I'm a light sleeper so had ear plugs anyway.
Was the same staff members throughout our 3 days - had the feeling they lived there! But they were always helpful, spoke excellent English and always attentive. Breakfast is OK with a small but decent range. Breakfast is served on the terrace with a good view of the Blue Mosque. Upon departure, the staff gave us a box of Turkish Delight and our friends who were waiting for us!
Location is excellent - not too busy with noise and traffic but 5 min of main attractions like Blue Mosque, and with good tripadvisor rated restaurants just nearby. Strongly recommend overall.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank May2013_13

Reviewed May 7, 2013

There are too many nice things to say about this hotel. First of all, the lady at the reception was fabulous! She was very helpful in giving us more information about the hotel and the city...talking about personalised treatment....yeah....She upgraded us to a family room when we were not able to check in early to compensate us for the waiting and also a complimentary breakfast!...We were very impressed by all that. Room was excellent, very majestic and clean! All the employees were very warm, friendly and very helpful. Each and everyone of them....but of course, I will give the outmost credit to 3 most lovely employees, EMRA, CAN & NEGATIN who planned a surprised birthday celebration for me ...what an evening it was! And not only that we were given a box of complimentary Turkish Delights when we checked out. There is nothing bad I can say about the experience in this hotel. Well done and keep it up WHITE HOUSE HOTEL!!

Room Tip: Theh showed me a standard room and it was also lovely and quite spacious.....
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank ReeZaini

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Where should I start. The booking was made via internet, the next day there was an email from the manager, giving us tips for Istanbul. And offering us transfer from the airport to the hotel. On arrival to the hotel, tea was waiting, and they sat down in the sofa's explaining and advising what to visit in the city. The check in was very easy, and our room was amazingly decorated (it was Valentine's day), which was a nice touch. The staff was very helpful, and approachable, always happy to help by booking us trips, and restaurants. All I can say is that this hotel made feel very welcome, almost like home. Thank you for the holiday, I can't praise you enough.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sandocas82

Reviewed May 6, 2013

it was hard to decide how to rate this. the hotel is beautiful. our room was big and pretty well appointed. the location was fabulous. however, two easy things were really pretty bad. the wifi was nearly unusable. in a city like istanbul this is nearly inexcusable. no matter which network we connected to, the signal was weak and very very slow.

the other problem was that the breakfast was of low quality. I've had better spreads at lesser hotels in istanbul. for such a nice place, this was pretty disappointing.

because these things are so standard now and so easy to fix, I'm giving the low review. the staff is good. the room is good. if they fix those two problems it would definitely be a five star place.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank yrstruly
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2015

Best Regards;

Reviewed May 6, 2013

This was a really comfortable and welcoming hotel. All the staff, without exception, were very helpful and courteous. The location was perfect for visiting Topkapi, the Blue Mosque, Basilica Cistern and St Sophie. It was a very comfortable hotel with a great balcony for breakfast, drinks and a superb view of the Bosphorus looking down towards the Galata Bridge. I'd recommend it highly.

Room Tip: Floor 2 at the back was asked for and received. It was quiet and easy to walk up to without having t...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple