“Unbelievable service and care - the most perfect experience!”

White House Hotel Istanbul
Ranked #1 of 1,150 Hotels in Istanbul
London, United Kingdom
“Unbelievable service and care - the most perfect experience!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We stayed in this hotel for my other half's birthday and it exceeded all my expectations and all of the great reviews I had read before booking. Even before we left for Turkey, the manager was in communication by e-mail to provide helpful advice with a personal touch. Our greeting was warm and friendly and started with some helpful tourist information and a complimentary drink. We were then provided with a birthday cake for my other half and were taken to our room that had been decorated (touches that I had already arranged with the manager by e-mail prior to leaving for Istanbul!). I couldn't fault anything - the room was spacious and clean, the breakfast was adequate (didn't need to be anything more than that), the view from the roof terrace of the Blue Mosque was great and the location was perfect (in Old Town within 3-5 minutes walk of all the major historic sites). Above all else, the service was absolutely amazing - it was warm, sincere and always had a personal touch, regardless of what they were giving advice on - restauraunts, directions, travel plans, etc. We were always being reminded that our enjoyment was their priority and this incredibly high standard was upheld by every single member of the team, from the managers at the front desk to the porters and breakfast staff. It really was on a level I have never experienced at a hotel before. This hotel very much made our experience special and memorable - it now stands alone as the place we would choose to return to if we visit Istanbul again (if they have room for us!).

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Eskaye
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this review, January 24, 2015
My Dearest Guest ,

I am Harun CADIRCI the Owner of the White House Hotel Istanbul. First of all I would like to thank you for taking your precious time to write a comment about our hotel. I am very happy to know that you had a nice accommodation experience at our hotel.
And thank you very much with giving such a detailed informations. And thanks again for the nice words about our staff. We are so much looking forward to host you on your next trip to our wonderful city.

Best Regards;
Owner
Harun CADIRCI

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (446)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Lyon, Rhone-Alpes, France
Reviewed January 15, 2013

The hotel is located in the old city center of Istanbul. it is near the "blue mosque", the "old covert market", the 'Sainte-Sophie"...
The hotel is very nice, and all the staff are friendly and very professional.
We really appreciated this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
6 Thank Sahbi S
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this review, January 14, 2015
My Dearest Guest Sahbi S ,

Best Regards;
Owner
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Great team, everyone was very helpful and kind. We had a great time in the hotel and in the city. Great location, very good breakfast at the top floor, fruit, breads, eggs, hot and cold beverages. The team always had a good advicre and always a smile. Very clean and quiet. Little details that make the day and surprised us.

• Stayed January 2013
7 Thank Natx6
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this review, February 18, 2015
My Dearest Guest ,

Thank you very much for sharing this post regarding your stay a the White house Hotel Istanbul and for your great comments. I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us and had a memorable experience in Istanbul. It made me extremely happy to read your kind comments on our staff being helpful and charming. As we always say, our people are our biggest asset at the White house Hotel Istanbul.

Westlake Village, California
Reviewed January 5, 2013

We just returned from Istanbul. Our stay at the White House was delightful. The staff is incredible and helpful. We traveled with our son and family and they were as accommodating as they could be. From our complimentary pick up at the airport, to the fine breakfasts, cleanliness, restaurant, and touring recommendation things could not have been better. We felt like family. Lastly the location in the old city was amazing short walks to major sites and easy access to tram. I have stayed in many places written few reviews to take this one seriously. I look forward to another visit at the White House.

Room Tip: If the daily prayers from the mosques would bother you ask to be not on street side. I enjoyed hear...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
7 Thank Victor E

Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Picked up at the airport, fabulous location to culture, incredibly helpful staff, delicious breakfasts on the roof, great rooms. It could not be a better location & friendlier people. In the evenings we met on the roof for tasty treats that we picked up on the street. The fireworks on New Year's Eve were fabulous watching from the roof

Room Tip: 204 is one of the smallest, 203 is a bit bigger & a corner room but both were great
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
7 Thank marggeA

Bogota, Colombia
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I have worked in the hotel and restaurant industry for many years now and I have rarely seen a staff so honestly dedicated to good service and hospitality. Everyone was very friendly, always offering great suggestions and going beyond to make guests happy. On top of it, they have a great location, excellent rooms and delicious breakfast every day. I definitively recommend this hotel for everyone. Everything was great.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank dmogollon88

Moscow, Russia
Reviewed January 2, 2013

My husband and I had a very short ( only one night) but perfect stay at White House Hotel. Perfect location, friendly and professional staff, great hospitality, nice room that made us feel royal.. The best turkish coffee. Thanks to the excellent and 'right on spot' information and suggestions from the hotell we managed to make the best out of one day: hamam, hanging around Aya Sophia and the Blue Mosque, searching for Suleyman the great an Hurem in the Topkapi palace... All of it just minutes away from the hotel. We are already planning a longer stay in Istanbul, and at The White House Hotel of course!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple