WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #3 of 1,106 Hotels in Istanbul
Singapore, Singapore
“Fit for a King”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

Excellent rooms, more than excellent service. Extremely personable. Breakfast served was homely and tasty. The view during breakfast was always a pleasure to have. Staff were always friendly! When we reached at 2:30am to check into the hotel after a late flight, the staff greeted us with big smiles and offered us welcome drinks and local turkish delights. They even helped us in the booking of our tours, restaurants and turkish baths! Always had a smile on their faces! Situated within walking distance from iconic Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, 300 year Hamami. Also near grocery store, restaurants and public transportation!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Julia B
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this review, February 19, 2015
My Dearest Guest ,

Thank you very much for sharing this post regarding your stay a the White house Hotel Istanbul and for your great comments. I'm delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us and had a memorable experience in Istanbul. It made me extremely happy to read your kind comments on our staff being helpful and charming. As we always say, our people are our biggest asset at the White house Hotel Istanbul.

Hotel Owner & Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (424)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Hotel has a very good location. It is near all historically important monuments like Agia Sofia, Blue Mosque, Top Kapi, Grand Bazar and many restaurants with different food. Our stay was pleasant due to due friendly staff that helped us with any problem we had. We highly recommend this small hotel for any type of stay, whether business or leisure.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Mirsad7777

Shanghang County, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

Since the booking of the hotel everything has been pleasant.
All the staff of the Hotel is very helpful and friendly with a nice smile!
Hotel is very well decorated and giving the highest conforts.
The Position of the Hotel is really perfect: in the heart of the Old City, just 5 min walk from the 2 of the most important attractions (Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque).
The Grand Bazaar and Topkapi palace are only 10 min walk away.
The road where the Hotel is located is very quiet, so for sure you will not be disturbed during your sleep. Regarding Transportation the Tram stop is just 3 min away.

I would specially mention Emrah as probably the best lobby manager I have ever met!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Max R
WhiteHouseHotelIST, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this review, January 10, 2015
My Dearest Guest Max R ,

I am Harun CADIRCI the Owner of the White House Hotel Istanbul. First of all I would like to thank you for taking your precious time to write a comment about our hotel. I am very happy to know that you had a nice accommodation experience at our hotel.
And thank you very much with giving such a detailed informations. And thanks again for the nice words about our staff. We are so much looking forward to host you on your next trip to our wonderful city.

Best Regards;
Owner
Kabul, Afghanistan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

I have never received such wonderful service. From the pickup at the airport to the reception desk all went smoothly. All of their employees are professional and I was made to feel that I was part of the family. Breakfast is good and is served on the roof top terrace. 3 minutes away is the Blue Mosque, the Grand Bazaar is a five minute walk in the other direction. When I return to Istanbul there is no other place that I will consider staying. Wonderful boutique hotel.

Room Tip: 3rd floor and on the South side is quieter
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank jim09320

Brussels, Belgium
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

I strongly recommend staying at this comfortable, clean and friendly (and very pretty!)hotel in the heart of the tourist district of Istanbul. The staff at this hotel was exceptionally helpful and went out of their was to answer all our questions about how to organize our days in Istanbul. The rooms are very clean, the service flawless and the breakfast buffet is very tasty! The rooftop breakfast terrace is a pleasure to enjoy first thing in the morning (nice view). Above all the comforts this hotel has to offer, I valued most the professional and pleasant atmosphere of the staff that feels like family. This place is real gem.

Room Tip: They have triple rooms for friends!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank 514pattyr

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

My wife and I have just returned from a 4 night stay at the White House Hotel Istanbul. From the moment we arrived at the airport where our complimentary airport shuttle transfer to the hotel was waiting for us to checking out on the final day, we can honestly say that the hotel exceeded in all of our expectations.

Upon arrival to the hotel we were greeted with a warm welcome, a fruit juice and some turkish delight along with some excellent Turkish coffee whilst we were checked in. We stayed in a Superior Double Room which was very spacious and clean. The shower/bathroom was in excellent condition as well.

The hotel staff provided us with excellent information during our stay in Istanbul and gave us maps and useful hints in getting around and sightseeing in Istanbul.The location of the hotel is absolutely briiliant, all the main sights are within a few minutes walking distance of the hotel and there are plenty of restaurants/cafes to replenish after a long day of sightseeing!

Its very nice! We would absolutely recommend this wonderful hotel to anyone thinking of a stay in Istanbul!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank hiteshjivani

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

Staying here was a thoroughly comfortable experience, and a perfect home base for exploring the glorious city of Istanbul. The location is utterly perfect, just minutes walking from Hagia Sofia and Topkapi Palace, and the Gulhane tram stop. The staff made us feel like treasured guests as soon as we arrived, bringing us drinks and Turkish Delights to enjoy as they introduced us to the hotel and the city. Breakfast is served on a rooftop terrace with views of the Hagia Sofia (although there is no room service as listed on TripAdvisor). The room included a kettle with a great selection of teas and coffee. When I left my card in an ATM, the receptionist kindly called the bank for me to ask about retrieving it. When we checked out, she sent us off with boxes of Delights and hugs. What a wonderful place to stay! We will always recommend The White House!

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family