Agora Life Hotel
$187
Hilton
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $208/night.

$137
$150
Travelocity
Sirkeci Mansion(Istanbul)
$149
$111
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$44
$43
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $50/night.

$541
$390
1,035 results
All reviewsrooftop terracehagia sophiagrand bazaarkadir cikanold cityblue mosquewithin walking distancebasilica cisterngolden hornrecommend this hotelbosphorus straitfew minutes walkperfect locationrooms are cleanturkish teaa lovely staymain sights
Reviewed December 13, 2012

4 of us stayed here for 5 nights in late November (2 rooms) and overall we liked the hotel very much.
The best things are:
The excellent location, within walking distance of all the main sites, yet on a quiet road.
The extremely helpful and friendly staff who gave a great overview of the hotel and things to do in Istanbul + were generally very helpful and friendly.
Modern, attractively furnished, clean rooms with good bathrooms.
Great rooftop terrace with stunning views.
Good breakfast with helpful staff.
A really great, relaxed atmosphere - feels like staying with a family but with total privacy - the staff are there if you need them, the hotel feels cosy and friendly and we were always happy to return at the end of each day.
Criticisms (minor):
The rooms and bathrooms are quite small.
The soundproofing could be better.
Someone was smoking somewhere and we could smell this in our room at night (I did not take this up with the hotel so did not give them the opportunity to remedy the problem).
Despite the above criticisms I would highly recommend this hotel for a stay in Istanbul and would definitely stay there again.
One small piece of advice: if you want a trip on the Bosphorus and are not bothered about having a guide you can just turn up at the sea front and take one of the many tourist boats for about 10-12L. The trip lasts about 1.5 hours.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 13, 2012

We spent 5 days at this hotel and from the moment we checked in until the moment we left, we were blown over by the great service.

We arrived late and the man who checked us in was beyond helpful. So very gracious and personable. He gave us a lot of good tips about the city as well.

Our room was kind of small, but more than enough space for us and our luggage. Plus, we had an outstanding view of the Hagia Sophia and the Bosphorus.

By far the standout of this hotel, besides the incredible staff, is having breakfast on the rooftop terrace. Just beautiful. And the breakfast buffet had almost everything you could ask for, fruit, cereals, homemade cakes, fresh cheeses, a variety of toasts, etc.

I loved this hotel and this being our first trip to Istanbul, it made our trip 100% perfect. We would return in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: I think we were in room 303 or maybe 313? - the view was spectacular!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank njewell
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My husband and I spent 3 nights in Istanbul at this lovely boutique hotel. By "boutique" I mean things are special. The room is nicely and tastefully decorated (don't expect large and spacious) with all the amenities needed.

The staffs, every one of them and especially Mr.Kadir, the manager, offered us their Turkish hospitality that made our trip even more special. We arrived very early in the morning, like 6 am, they helped get us a room (even though normal hotel check-in time is 1 pm) so we can rest a bit before starting our day. Everyone helped us with any arrangements we needed for our trip both here in Istanbul and in Cappadocia. We had a few chats every mornings and felt like things are personalized here.

The location is superb, off onto a quite road, yet very close to all the historic attractions. We even came back to the hotel just to put away some stuffs and out again for the convenient reason.

The breakfast as the previous reviewer said is more than enough.

I'd definitely recommend friends and family to stay here at Agora Life.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 3, 2012

My wife and I booked this hotel for a two day stop over. We arrived late at night using the transfer service which was very convienient and only slightly more expensive than the return taxi without the hassel of having to find a cab in a strange city.
Our welcome at the reception area was first class with the young man (Evan I think) going out of his way to set the tone for our vist to the city of which he was obviously so proud.
The location of this clean and well decorated hotel is its greatest strength. Only a few minutes walk from the major historic sites of the city and a range of restaurants it is nonetheless quite and peacful away from busy roads and noise.
The manager/owner of the hotel also welcomed us warmly the next morning and answered the few questions we had.
As has been said by previous reviewers, the view from the roof terrace is fantastic especially at night , don't miss it!!
This is a good place to stay for a short or long visit giving a great welcome and great value for money.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
agoralife, Manager at Agora Life Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

First all of we thank you so much for kind feedback. We, as Agora Life Hotel team appreciate encouraging review which adapts us to improve given services even better.

Sincere regards,

Kadir Cikan

Reviewed December 1, 2012

I book this hotel as last minute,
As I arrived I was a bit disapointed how small and the lobby is but as I entered my room I was surprised how nice and clean is and the best was the view over the roofs of Istanbul all the way to bosphorus and the bridge with all those nice colourful perfect, nicer couldn't be.
All people working in the hotel were very friendly, helpful and polite.
The breakfast is more than enough and you can have everything fresh. almost:-)
I will definitly stay next time hopefuly very soon.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Dear Valude Guest,

Thank you for your encouraging comments. I am so glad to know that Agora Life met your expectations.

We sincerely look forward to seeing you again.

All the best,