“Go early”

Istanbul Walk
Book In Advance
$83.92*
and up
Bosphorus Full-Day Sightseeing Tour: Golden Horn and Bosphorus Cruise, Spice...
$89.91*
Istanbul by Night: Turkish Food Tour
$28.77*
Whirling Dervish Show in Istanbul
Ranked #93 of 423 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: Istanbul Walks - Istanbul and Turkey Daily City Tours
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I offers multiple floors of exhibits, ranging from Neolithic Anatolia to stuff around the time,of Alexander the Great. There is a area dedicated to the settlements of Troy. Numerous sarcophagi form Egypt (mostly later time periods) there are many artifacts from ionic Greece (Asia minor) statues, mosaics, and stelas. However, when I was there it seemed like an entire wing was closed due to reconstruction (or something) so I missed so key things, which was rather disappointing. So do some research first.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

I visited Istanbul for 3 days so I did walking tour and also did my walking in many area in the city.
the tour was very good I think anywhere in Istanbul good to see it
I visit Blue mosque better visit it in the morning as at noon it is pray time non-Muslim cannot go inside the mosque .I saw also Hagia Sophia and palace
other time I went to bazar and specie market it is very nice
also I like the food and there is many restaurants with all type of food grill ,sea food etc.
most of the shop you need to get discount
you will like the city as all things is there places to visit, shopping ....

2  Thank advisor321
Reviewed December 6, 2012

We are a young couple from Barcelona who decided to take the istanbul classics and highlights tour with a local guide as istanbul has lots of amazing and interesting stories behind.
Our guide, Emir, is very fluent in English and has a deep understanding about istanbul history. On top of this he is very pedagogic, funny and flexible.
The visit was everything but boring and I would recommend Emir services to anyone looking for a local guide who gives an added value service.

2  Thank Míriam R
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I did 3 walking tours with Istanbul walks, the tour guide Selma was extremely knowledgeable and well spoken. Can't wait to go back and do more walking tours as they have many more. My tours were of the blue mosque, Hagia Sophia and the Topkapi Palace.

1  Thank JEM2857
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We met our guide, Emir, a young man in his early twenties outside Hagia Sophia. The line was large, VERY large....we needn't have worried though as he went straight to the front and got us passed everyone as he had already got our tickets !

Excellent !

We had Emir all to ourselves, what a bonus. He was knowledgable and his English was good. We had a comprehensive tour of Hagia Sophia, then into the Blue Mosque and finally the Hippodrome.

I could not fault this tour and especially Emir, what a great guy and a great guide.

2  Thank StevenWigan