I was in Istanbul for 6 days in January and was the passenger of the hotel which unfortunately had a terrible experience during that time. Some of them are listed below:
• Very weak internet
• Very small elevator (double) for 5 floors
• Inappropriate breakfast service
• too Small room and bathroom
• The refrigerator was not working properly
• The rooms were too hot and there was no way to change it
• They took our belongings out of the room without permission and threw them away
•Inappropriate location of hotel due to overcrowding until morning (especially for families)
• Lack of complete equipment when delivering the room, including disposable slippers, soaps, etc.
• Remove hotel supplies when cleaning the room and do not reinstall it such as disposable slippers, towels, soap.
• The resignation of two staff members during our stay
• Very inappropriate behavior of the hotel owner who he worked both as a receptionist and as a hotel owner.
And most importantly the hotel owner threw our luggage out of the hotel on the last day! Do you believe it?
All in all, this is not a 3 star hotel!More
- Free Wifi