Dara Hotel Istanbul
$123
$421
$119
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsblue mosquemarmara seaaya sophiasultanahmet areabreakfast is servedrooms are cleanexcellent locationboiled eggsdouble bedby footi highly recommend this hotelold townsmall hotelturkeywonderful hotelterraceroof
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We stayed 2 nights in August and the family room was just right for parents and 3 kids. There are quite a few stairs to get there note and while the windows have blinds and curtains they didnt block much light out. Staff were very helpful and transfers all perfect. Location great to walk to main sights or get the well run and cheap tram to others. Terrace is lovely with typical Turkish breakfast fare, lots of choice but if you want doughnuts or English cooked breakfast try the Holiday Inn !

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank CJAJ351
hoteldara, Director of Sales at Dara Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

Dear Valued Guest ,

I would like to thank you for spending the time to write above review about your accomodation at our hotel. I am happy to be acknowledged that you had a very good stay with us and you are happy for your experience.
I have also informed my colleague with your nice comments in order to make all of them pleasure about your feedback.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I booked this hotel with lastminute.com the night before we traveled. Seems hard to find a room for 4 that isn't tiny or uber expensive. This room actually held 5 and it was large enough.The location was great as we were able to walk to all the main attractions. The staff were very helpful. It was lovely to have Breakfast on the terrace but we were not overly impressed with what was on offer. Too many savory dishes for so early in the morning.I think it's the same throughout Turkey. Would definitely recommend here for location and value. It's a pity they couldn't offer a beer or wine. After walking through stifling heat site seeing all day it would have been nice to sit on the roof terrace sipping a cold beer and watching the sun go down.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank traveladdictdublin

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Lovely place to stay (near Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque), with a beautiful view from the terrace. Breakfasts in their terrace were always an enjoyable experience. People who are working there are all very kind and helpful:). Rooms are small, but clean and nice.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed July 23, 2012

I spent a week in Dara Hotel. It felt home the first minute i entered the hotel. The staff welcomed me and my mother we were tired since we were traveling all night. We didn't wait for long our room was ready. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. As for the breakfast i loved it and the view was just amazing. I would like to thank all Dara staff for making my stay as amazing as they were. Also i cant forget the reception whom were helping me in all my tours. Thank you all

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
hoteldara, Director of Sales at Dara Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

Reviewed July 21, 2012

I know how finding a right hotel can be frastrating, so that I decided to add my oppinion and impression from Dara hotel service and hotel itself. We were on the 3rd floor, actually i have booked for 2 person however i was located to 3 person room which was greit for me:)))) People at Dara very friendly, whenever i had question they helped me, where i am b\very greitful for it On top of that Hotel has a greit veiw fom terrace where i have enjoyed duing my breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family