“Friendly, warm and efficient. Nice people for a nice ambient.”

My Home Sultanahmet
Ranked #700 of 1,155 Hotels in Istanbul
london
“Friendly, warm and efficient. Nice people for a nice ambient.”
Reviewed April 10, 2010

We have rented three double bed rooms. They were very clean and good looking. The staff and the owner himself are always more than happy to help for any need you can experience.
Very, very good place to rest or have fun since it is located in the very center of the old city.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank marcomoiso

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Köln
Reviewed March 29, 2010

The hotel is located very close to the main sides of Istanbul, a couple of minutes by walking. It is very easy to get to the hotel, since the tram stop "camberlitas" is just 3 minutes by wallking and its safe.
From the beginning on the staff was very kind and helpful. We could come anytime if we had any problems.
Our room was not hugh, but it was big enough for both of us and it was very lovely. For us a younf couple we found it romantic also.Very cute curtains and sheets and new furniture and also a flatscreen. For me it is important that the room is somewhat clean and I have to say that really this hotel is one of the cleanest hotels I have been to. Also the bathroom was cleaned every day and we really enjoyed the rainshower.
Also to mention the breakfast....very very delicious. Bread, scrambled eggs, Cereals, Vegetables....all kinds of stuff...

For what we paid for this hotel, this was the best deal we have ever made.

I am not paid to advertise this hotel;) This hotel is really wonderful and next time I will go to Istanbul I will definitly chose this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank JuliaThomas
Travelers also viewed these Istanbul hotels
Septimum Hotel
#579 of 1,155 in Istanbul
YenI Hotel
YenI Hotel
#366 of 1,155 in Istanbul

Been to My Home Sultanahmet? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about My Home Sultanahmet

Property: My Home Sultanahmet
Address: Pierlotti Cad. No:35 Sultanahmet, Fatih, Istanbul 34126, Turkey
Location: Turkey > Istanbul
Bar / Lounge Beach Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Airport Transportation
Ranked #700 of 1,155 Hotels in Istanbul
Hotel Class:3 star — My Home Sultanahmet 3*
My Home STA Hotel is opened to serve you in Sultanahmet,where the most brilliant historical city center of İstanbul.Through it’s location, it is within walking distance to cultural centers such as Topkapı Palace ,Yerebatan Cistern ,Hagia Sophia , Grand Bazaar ,Sultanahmet (Blue) Mosque, Süleymaniye Mosque , Turkish And Islamic Arts Museum,Hippodrome ,Kumkapı Fish Restaurants… It’s ready for the best service with the 15 rooms which are meticulously designed into this historical feature.The rooms facilities ;Air-condition, Satellite LCD TV, Mini bar , Direct-dial phone, Electronic safe box, Wireless Internet Access , special bathroom with shower and hairdryer,ergonomic beds , 24 hour room service .. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your My Home Sultanahmet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.