Tripadvisor
Istanbul
Post
Inbox
Search

“An italian Masterchef review”
Review of Cafe Rumist

Cafe Rumist
Ranked #66 of 16,798 Restaurants in Istanbul
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Sultanahmet
Description: All the Turkish hot and cold drinks, coffe,dessert,salads, kebabs,anatolian dishes pides, pizzas in a wood burning oven.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've been at Rumist for dinner with friends for our last evening in Istanbul. This dinner was the best in our holiday..first Justin cooked pita: hot, flavoured Direct from open. Even our lamb casseruole was superior quality. At the end of our meal they offered Us a typical Apple tea. Great!

2  Thank marypinkBologna
Write a reviewReviews (2,135)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great atmosphere, delicious food, beautiful location, friendly and professional staff! Do yourself a favor when in the area and make sure to try the wonderful apple tea!

1  Thank 3M4R
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I’ve been here 4 days and I walked past it all the time and was never hassled to come in as the other places so I thought nothing of it and then I was recommended this place by a local good portion sizes and great prices as well as quality and OMG what can I say about this place, food is on point, staff are on point and very welcoming, I’m regretting not coming here from day one, this will be my regular for the next couple days and highly recommend this, I’m not one for reviews but this deserves one best food 2012,2013,2015,2016,17,18 and 19 now back to food

1  Thank adzb2018
Reviewed January 16, 2020

Visiting this cafe was such a positive experience. The staff is welcoming, service friendly and the menu has something for everybody. The food is great and good value for money.

Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

I had gone this place with my friends to chill and relax. This place gave us this. Meals and drinks were really good.

Date of visit: September 2019