1,018 results
All reviewsevery morningblue mosquewalking distanceold cityturkish coffeegalata bridgehagia sophiarecommend this hotelturkeyexcellent locationquiet streetnice breakfastcentral locationthe hotel managerchoose this hotelpublic transportationclean hotel
Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

This little beauty of a hotel is perfectly situated a few minutes walk from the Blue Mosque, Aya Sofia, The Grand Bazaar and Topkapi Palace - all the major sightseeing points. It’s 5 mins walk to Galata Bridge and ferries go anywhere you want to go.
Rooms are clean and well kept, and the staff are soooooo helpful. They arranged airport transfers for us and offered really good guidance about things to see - we wouldn’t have gone to Sulyamaniye Mosque if Tuna the hotel manager hadn’t told us to, and it was amazing!
Finally, a good breakfast with plenty choice, and all for unbelievably good value of around £50 per night for 2 people with breakfast. You can’t beat it. Highly recommended!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ethoscon
Reviewed June 19, 2018

In my decades of travel, I have not met a group of people so genuinely eager to help and make your stay as pleasant as possible. We booked two floors for a family reunion of 14 people, and the hotel accommodated our every need. They attended to everyone's needs, from getting us a wheelchair for our grandmother, to helping us find cool spots, restaurants, transportation options, and even advising on ways to improve our plans. The staff never wavered in their commitment to service and quality and we are appreciative.

The hotel is centrally located in the old city and minutes away from public transportation, the bazaar and major sites of interest. I highly recommend this hotel for your stay in Istanbul, whether it's a day or a month long holiday.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

This hidden gem is located in the Old city. Lots of shops and restaurants nearby and easy to hop on a tram. This hotel has a fridge that provides 6 bottled water for free. Clean bathroom plus showercaps and slippers that you can use...yay!! Free breakfast with wide variety of excellent choices. And Arif at the front desk is very hospitable and accomodating. I am recommending this hotel. No problems encountered during our stay. Indeed a hidden gem!!!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Agah_Okay_Alkan, Owner at Hotellino Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2018

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback!

I appreciate all your great comments about our facilities and service and am happy to hear that you enjoyed our hospitality just like the convenience of our location.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to Hotellino if you plan any return visits to Istanbul,

Best Regards,

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

This is a small but comfortable, pleasant and conveniently located hotel, in the Sirckesi area. It's a easy 10 minute walk to Aya Sophia and the blue mosque, as well as an 10 minute walk to the Eminonu ferry and Galata bridge. The trams are close by if you don't want to walk. The rooms are a decent size , clean and well heated. The wifi in both the rooms and lobby had a good, fast connection. Breakfast was delicious, with a nice selection of local food. The lack of a view was the only drawback ,but that didn't bother me after a while. There's also lots of shops and places to eat near by.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Agah_Okay_Alkan, Owner at Hotellino Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2018

Our Valuable Guest Mrs. Yasmin,

Thank you very much for honouring us with your kind comments and becoming a part of our global family. It is very important to hear that you had a pleasing stay at our hotel.

I hope to see you again in Istanbul with us, with the Hotellino Family.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. Staff were very attentive and helpfull.
The hotel manager, Tuna helped and gave information which was very usefull.

I recommend this hotel highly, you wont be disappointed

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Agah_Okay_Alkan, Owner at Hotellino Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2018

My Very Vauable Guest,

Thank you very much for the kind review of your stay our hotel! I am glad to hear that you have experienced a nice stay and were pleased with our location, breakfast and other services.

I and my staff and I would be very pleased to see you back with us at Hotellino on a return trip to Istanbul.

Best Regards,