2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$112
View deal
Expedia.com$118
Hotels.com$118
Travelocity$118
Orbitz.com$118
Vio.com$118
eDreams$112
All reviews blue mosque old city topkapi palace within walking distance sultanahmet area turkey breakfast buffet major attractions hotel is located excellent location the hotel manager mehmet district bosphorus neighborhood
Selected filters
Reviewed April 23, 2017

The location is so suitable to make a round in sultanahmet, the receptionist was so cooperated with us for arranging our round trip in Bosphore and others.
The breakfast was good, especially laban.
The bad in this hotel, it is located in a hole but not so far than Blue mosque and Aya Sofia.
we were spending in Acra hotel around 4 days and my wife didn't like to leave the location.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Ibrahim G, General Manager at Acra Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review about your most recent stay at our hotel. I am happy to be acknowledged that you had a very good stay with us and you appreciate your experience.

I have also shared your very kind comments with my staff in order to make all our colleagues pleased about your feedback.

Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

Perfectly situated only a few minutes walk to centre sultanahmet and all its attractions and restaurants. The team made the trip for us...welcoming and helpful. The hotel itself is looking a little tired and dated and needed a little brightening up but it was immaculately clean. It is a noisy hotel...best bring earplugs to help you sleep if you don't want to hear what is going on in other rooms. Breakfast was served in the hotel next door which offered superb views of the blue mosque and the bospherous. Great value for the price we paid and we would return. Thanks to the lovely staff who made our stay such a pleasure.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Reviewed February 8, 2017 via mobile

It's really beautiful hotel
Very friendly staff Receptionist Murat,Hasan and Gokan thanks guys;) and of course Miss Özlem
Quite atmosphere and delicious breakfast.
They gave me good recommendations
I will go back defenetly.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo

Reviewed February 7, 2017 via mobile

Location is Great ! a walking distance from SultanAhmet historical area , Decoration is really good , Room was very warm (heated) , clean and cozy , The Front Desk Staff were extremely Helpful and supportive specially Murat and Hassan , whom helped me to put a plan for the places i should visit and how to get there . Breakfast was served on the rooftop of their another hotel , very good breakfast with a lot of hot drinks

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo

Reviewed January 29, 2017 via mobile

I love it's location in the Sultanahmet area. We artived late at night and it was easy to find the hotel from the tram stop.The buildings in this little village are charming and beautiful. There was even a Simit seller out in the street in the morning..just like the old time.
It is closed to the Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque and the Topkapi Palace. Walking past those two major architectural monuments daily on way back to the hotel is really something. The changing colours add so much magic to get your camera clicking.
The hotel are small and charming. The reception persons are friendly. The room is nice and clean. They changed the towels daily even though this is probably not necessary.
We took our breakfast in the hotel next door which frankly is much better because it offers a better view of the Hagia Sophia and the sea of Marmara.
It is well heated and cosy.
It is quiet at night and I slept really well.
Will I stay here again? Yes.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple