Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$112
View deal
Expedia.com$118
Hotels.com$118
Travelocity$118
Orbitz.com$118
Vio.com$118
eDreams$112
All reviews blue mosque old city topkapi palace within walking distance sultanahmet area turkey breakfast buffet major attractions hotel is located excellent location the hotel manager mehmet district bosphorus neighborhood
Selected filters
Reviewed January 3, 2017 via mobile

Simply perfect place to stay in Istambul...close to all the touristic places...always stand quality service. Wi-fi in all areas, delicious breakfast and staff always ready to help us with everything we need.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Cintia B
Ibrahim G, General Manager at Acra Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review about your most recent stay at our hotel. I am happy to be acknowledged that you had a very good stay with us and you appreciate your experience.

I have also shared your very kind comments with my staff in order to make all our colleagues pleased about your feedback.

Reviewed December 21, 2016

WE stay in this hotel for around 7 days. I must say everything here was just perfect except their breakfast buffet which was same old menu everyday. very limited variety. No eggs in it. Just some turkey and variety of cheese and vegetables.
Apart from breakfast buffet, the management was very nice and friendly. Locality was good too. We had Blue mosque view from our room.
Room was nice and clean. Hotel from inside was pretty warm because the heating system was excellent.

Room tip: I believe every room is perfect in this hotel.
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed December 15, 2016 via mobile

Nice clean hotel in centre of Istanbul, walking distance to Sultanahmet district. Breakfast was good but some what lacked atmosphere. Hotel rooms were modern and clean, views weren't the best and no balcony but barely spent anytime in room so not a big deal to us

Date of stay: November 2016

Reviewed October 6, 2016

Hotel location is realy good as you can walk every where nearby in 10 minutes walk with all important tourist places to visit in istanbul. Food in different restaurants which are nearby is realy good but a a abit expensive.Hotel service overall is realy good and staff will always greet you with smile.
All in all its a good place to stay the only thing which i didnt like is the same breakfast buffett everyday with not much to offer.
Enjoy your trip

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 7, 2016

Visited this hotel during my guiding tour. Very attantive. The guests were late and the stuff offered me to have breakfast during the time I was waiting When I was downstairs, I noticed to see old wall ruins of Great Palace. It was great to be in that ambiance.

Date of stay: August 2016