Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Recommended experiences in and around Istanbul
from $61.75
from $22.00
from $23.05
More Info
All reviews return transfer comfortable journey transfer company these guys istanbul airport yellow tail istanbul visit always on time turkey amazing experience adnan vehicle transporter antalya instructions cars karakoy
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Straight after I completed my reservation online the team was extremely attentive and communicative. I was travelling with a young son and any uncertainty can cause anxiety for both of us. My original return flight was cancelled due to weather conditions and thought you'd expect having a nightmare with re-arranging airport transfer, fat taxi was super flexible and understanding of my situation. I would only be able to confirm my replacement return journey a couple of hours before and get fat taxi team reacted in time and were able to arrange my travels at a very short turnaround time. Of course no extra charges were applied which I was super happy about. Truly honest and reliable - which is a true rarity when it comes to airport transfers. Definitely will book them again.

Date of experience: January 2020
Oguzhan K, Guest Relations Manager at Fat Taxi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Denis_dog44,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review about Fat Taxi.

We deeply appreciate your kind words, it is our aim to provide smooth and reliable transfer service for our clients, even when there's unexpected changes and surprises. This is why hearing about your happiness and satisfaction against all odds is invaluable for us.

Hope to see you again soon and our best wishes to you and your son,
Kind regards.

Reviewed January 14, 2020

It was perfect, great timing with the service. I used them when I was traveling with my kids. Sinan was super helpful, he really cares about his customers and their time in Istanbul. I would definitely use them again

Dear erollz2020,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your experience with our service.
We are delighted to hear that you had a good time during your Fat Taxi transfer; I will relay your kind words to Mr. Sinan as well as our team and we hope to see you again soon!

With our best wishes to you and your family,
Warm regards.

Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

I booked this company twice from the airport and back in my Istanbul visit.Car was clean and tidy. Refreshments were provided. Driver was fluent in english and he arrived on time. Car service was extremely professional.

Dear 975kls,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with us.

We are always pursuing high quality service for our customers with cleanliness, comfort and good communication skills; it's a joyful honor to hear that we achieved our goals and provided you a great transfer experience.

We hope to see you again soon,
Best regards!

Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

Great service with Fat Taxi, and very good vehicle.

Will be in touch in the next few months on my next trips and will recommend to everyone I know that will visit istanbul.

Dear has1107,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our service.

It's wonderful to hear that we met your expectations. We are excited to hear that you'll be visiting Istanbul again soon and we will be ready to give you an excellent service once more!

Thank you very much for your kind words; your recommendation is invaluable to us and appreciated immensely.

Hope to see you soon,
Best regards.

Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

Fat Taxi is an exceptionally reliable, affordable and we'll networked firm that is capable of providing transport support across the country. I particularly liked three aspects - the speed at which the requests are met, the quality of drivers and the safety of travel with families. I travelled with two kids. The founders of the company are directly involved and all guest relations requests are handled by them which was surprising. They went out of my way to help me find a chemist on New year's day when my son fell ill. I am extremely touched by this Turkish hospitality and thank Mr Sinan and his fine team for making our holiday memorable. They are always welcome in our homes!

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank Omarwtad

Dear Omarwtad,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our service and your kind words.

We are extremely happy to hear that Fat Taxi has met your expectations in quality, speed and safety. Well-being of you and your family during your visit is always very important for us and we are happy to know that we were able to assist you in time of need.

We hope your son is all well now along with the rest of your family.
I will personally relay your kind comments to Mr. Sinan and our team.

Hope to see you soon,