“Excellent Restaurant in the heart of Sultanahmed”

Hanzade Terrace Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 16,623 Restaurants in Istanbul
Description: We are near the Sultanahmet and Grand Bazaar down to Cemberlitas tramway station Turkish and Ottoman Kithcen
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at the hotel 2 tram stops from the restaurant and get to this based on TripAdvisor recommendations. The service is excellent and homey. I got the cold eggplant with yogurt salad and the grilled fish. The salad is typical. The chef grilled the fish to perfection. The French fries are exceptional- hot and crunchy and well seasoned. Most guests are tourists and they all finished their plates. The price is very reasonable, 15 Liras for cold appetizers and 49 Liras for most of the main dish. I would come back here on my next trip to Istanbul.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (813)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We came to Hanzade for a meal for my birthday. All the food was excellent. Very fresh, beautifully cooked and lovely, tender meat.
The staff were very friendly and helpful, and the view is wonderful.
There is a lift up most of the floors!!
We really enjoyed our meal here.
Thank you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was a pleasant surprise to discovery this charming little restaurant. You can enjoy a beautiful view from a lovely roof terrace. The food was great and well priced. The service was also great. The staff was very friendly and they made us feel welcomed. We would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Good food and service. Not so expensive (like 75 TL for appetizer and main food). The only bad side of my experience was that the portion of food wasn’t enough. I recommend this place

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing food + good vibes + nice view from the table = I will recommend this place! But this place is not too big so make sure u come early or book a table.

Date of visit: September 2019

Been to Hanzade Terrace Restaurant? Share your experiences!