“nice 1001 night :-)”

Sultana's Dinner and 1001 Nights Show
More attraction details
Owner description: An evening of traditional Turkish entertainment. The BEST belly dancers in Istanbul, delicious food and fun for all the family. Contact us for current prices and shuttle transfers (no charge for city centre hotels).
Reviewed March 7, 2009

merhaba :-)

we was only for some days/nights in istanbul,but i made a quick information before in germany by the net,about this location of the sultanas

the organisation of the transportation to the place of sultanas with the bus,was very well done and good organised...in time and friendly

the food in sultanas(we had AI treatment)was very tasty,and the location as self was very interest and nice,the staffs there was also very friendly

the bellydancer and the other shows was real well done..thank you for the nice evening overthere....

i can advise this place,to spent a very nice evening there

happy holidays...gabriella from germany :-)

[-]

1  Thank gabriella1960
There are newer reviews for Sultana's Dinner and 1001 Nights Show

Reviewed March 2, 2009

I attended Sultana's with a group of friends and we went for the set menu that included three course dinner and two drinks (beer or wine) per person. Overall, the place itself is nice, the show was a bit on the cheesy side but good fun nonetheless. Some good belly dancers. Great traditional dancing and the audience participation piece was good fun. Overall, it was something that was cheesy as hell but still very good fun!

I was really disappointed by the food and the wine though. The food was like an attempt at a Turkish meal that I might put together myself rather than an authentic local meal. And the wine was verging on undrinkable. Of the group of us who ordered wine at the beginning, most didn't finish their glass of wine and all of us ordered something else for the next drink.

Overall a disappointing experience.

3  Thank Ballynac
The-Sultana, Director at Sultana's Dinner and 1001 Nights Show, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2009

Thank you for your review, Ballynac.

It's a huge shame that you paid a visit to Sultana's right before our new chef commenced work, but we've noted your comments nonetheless.

To the information of other travellers; the Deluxe Menu offers a far richer selection than the Fixed Menu mentioned in this review.

Reviewed February 7, 2009

I went to Sultana´s on my first trip to Istambul,( first, because I am sure it will not be the last ! ) and was deeply impressed by the decoration, beautiful and of very good taste and detail. Surprising and fascinating like the city !
Being a performer, an having travelled a lot, I was very curious about the show. Another surprise! Very good dancers, beautiful costumes, and the theme giving us foreigners a chance to learn more about Turkish culture and about the " sultana". I will not tell- go there to see why the place has this name !
I am 100% vegetarian, which is a big problem to eat in most places. At Sultana´s I found a delicious variety of vegetarian options !
I was there a few times, and hope to be back soon!

Reviewed February 2, 2009

The food at Sultanas, as expected from Turkish cuisine - was delicious, but the entertainment just topped off a great night. If you are after a laid back, fun atmosphere then I would definitely recommend a visit.

Reviewed December 16, 2008

My friends and i went here and we had a great time! The entertainment was great! The food was good. Give them a try!