“Sultana's in Istanbul”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Sultana's in Istanbul”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

I was not expecting to witness such a wonderful show. I have seen several oriental shows and Belly dancing. Most i rated as volgur and ugly.

In Sultanas, i witnessed a great show, total delight and clean that can be watched with whole family. It was choreographed, danced to the tune with right movements and some flexibility displayed with aerobatic bends.

A place, walking distance from Taksim hotel enclave just durther down the road from Hyatt and Divan hotel. Safe to walk to the restaurant.

Dont expect great food though. It is pallatable if you are concentrating on the moves !

I will recommend to those who want to enjoy the show and not stare at the dancers with their mouth open.

Visited June 2012

• Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Haslemere, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“BELLY DANCING AND 1000 NIGHTS SHOW IN ISTANBUL”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I booked Dinner for 2 of us on line on Sultana's website. As promised we were on arrival given priority seating - in fact the best seats.And also unlimited local drinks. The cabaret was excelent, the food was great and the service also. I was able to take lots of photos and mini videos to remind us of the memorable evening.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank dbattisbydutton1
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Over priced”
Reviewed March 20, 2012

We went here for New years eve and paid about 100 Euros per person. It was a little over priced and the food was less. it did include alcohol but even then was a little over priced. The tables were cramped together but the show itself was good.

Visited December 2011
5 Thank akshaysobti
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A fantastic night in Istanbul”
Reviewed March 6, 2012

I spent the last night of my Istanbul citybreak in Sultana's and what a brilliant ending to a great trip! Sultana's has a traditional Turkish feel with authentic decor and delicious food. I chose the Chef's Köfte (traditional meatballs) for my main and I was very impressed, having travelled to Turkey before I have tried a variety of their food and the meal I received in Sultana's was 10/10! The evenings entertainment was a great addition to the meal and made everyone smile, I especially enjoyed the belly dancers performance! Definately an evening to remember, i'd recommend Sultana's to anyone visiting Istanbul!

Visited March 2012
2 Thank Beckys_Travels
“Amazing food and great entertainment!”
Reviewed March 6, 2012

I recently visited Sultanas with my friends when I spent the weekend in Istanbul and had the best night of my trip.
The entertainment was brilliant, all the dancers were so good and we even went up on stage and had a go. The food was amazing and reasonably priced and they had my favourite drink too.
The staff were polite and fun and the atmosphere was great, especially as it just got busier as the night went on!
Would definately go back if I visit Istanbul again.