This was a very wonderful experience and the Armagrandi Spina will be my go-to recommendation for all friends and colleagues visiting Istanbul! It is very close to the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sofia, Ayasofya Hamam, Tokpapi Palace, the metro, Grand Bazaar, and much more! You simply must go up and enjoy the roof balcony, particularly when the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sofia are giving the call to prayer! Amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Armagrandi Spina is a converted 19th century house featuring a striking wooden exterior with ornate Ottoman and Byzantine style architecture and interior decoration. Our hotel is situated in the Old Town in the historic Sultanahmet district of Istanbul From our breakfast room and Top Terrace, we offer stunning views of the Old City and Bosphorus.We would be happy to be able to assist you during your holiday in this fascinating city and to have you here as our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Armagrandi Spina Istanbul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Armagrandi Spina Istanbul Hotel Istanbul
- Armagrandi Spina Hotel Istanbul
- Istanbul Armagrandi Spina Hotel