Stayed here for 1 week in October of 2012. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly: Mustafa at the front desk helped arrange several of our tours with local agencies and always greeted us with a smile. The room was clean (while I am a young male, my 65-year old mother has more exacting standards and was equally satisfied!) and the breakfast, which was included, was very satisfying, including several fruits, seasoned aggs, and a nice mix of local cuisine that wasn't too challenging to western palates. Best of all is the location: in the heart of Sultanhamet, this hotel is within walking distance of the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sofia, Topkapi palace and several other historical landmarks. I sincerely couldn't recommend this place more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Armagrandi Spina is a converted 19th century house featuring a striking wooden exterior with ornate Ottoman and Byzantine style architecture and interior decoration. Our hotel is situated in the Old Town in the historic Sultanahmet district of Istanbul From our breakfast room and Top Terrace, we offer stunning views of the Old City and Bosphorus.We would be happy to be able to assist you during your holiday in this fascinating city and to have you here as our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Armagrandi Spina Istanbul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Armagrandi Spina Istanbul Hotel Istanbul
- Armagrandi Spina Hotel Istanbul
- Istanbul Armagrandi Spina Hotel