We stayed here in Feb 2012 and then again in Nov 2012 and the entire stay was superb.
They can improve on the overall cleanliness .But the breakfast and location are excellent.
Right outside is the market. The wonderful lights and the carpets can be purchased from there
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Armagrandi Spina is a converted 19th century house featuring a striking wooden exterior with ornate Ottoman and Byzantine style architecture and interior decoration. Our hotel is situated in the Old Town in the historic Sultanahmet district of Istanbul From our breakfast room and Top Terrace, we offer stunning views of the Old City and Bosphorus.We would be happy to be able to assist you during your holiday in this fascinating city and to have you here as our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Hotel.de, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Armagrandi Spina Istanbul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Armagrandi Spina Istanbul Hotel Istanbul
- Armagrandi Spina Hotel Istanbul
- Istanbul Armagrandi Spina Hotel