The hotel is steps away from the Blue Mosque. In fact, the door of its restaurant on the first floor is facing a small parking lot of the mosque. Cut through it, you will come to the park connecting Blue Mosque and Hagia Sofia. Walk out from the hotel front door, the street takes you to the Arasta Bazaar for shopping. The hotel is for the people who wants convinience and doesn't mind some noises.
The room is small and furnitures are old. you need a real key to open and lock the door! Inside, the light is dim and the color is dull. So just shut the light and go to sleep. You will not feel lonely as the sounds of people walking and talking continue coming through the wall keeping the tired traveler company.
To be fair, this is a budge hotel with rate that's half of what others ask in this neighborhood. The expectation should be realistic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Armagrandi Spina is a converted 19th century house featuring a striking wooden exterior with ornate Ottoman and Byzantine style architecture and interior decoration. Our hotel is situated in the Old Town in the historic Sultanahmet district of Istanbul From our breakfast room and Top Terrace, we offer stunning views of the Old City and Bosphorus.We would be happy to be able to assist you during your holiday in this fascinating city and to have you here as our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Splitty, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Armagrandi Spina Istanbul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Armagrandi Spina Istanbul Hotel Istanbul
- Armagrandi Spina Hotel Istanbul
- Istanbul Armagrandi Spina Hotel