Our experience at Anzac Wooden House started at two o'clock in the morning, after a long day of travelling from Izmir. As soon as we got there, they asked us to settle for the 3 nights immediately, No wonder!!!!
What we experienced:
- Disgusting carpets in the entrance
- Useless terrace (it's not a terrace and the view is blocked by other hotels)
- Very small rooms (the size of the room was the size of the bed!!!)
- Horrible toilet smell!!!
- The toilet is IN the shower and everytime you shower the toilet paper would end up wet and the floor completely wet.
- Grey, old and smelly towels
- Smelly and old bed sheets
- AC and TV do not work
- Useless breakfast (Wanted to throw a bottle in the bin on the "terrace" and discovered the eggs served at breakfast were next to the bin!!!)
- Bee hive next to the window
- No soap nor shampoo
- No room cleaning unless you ask for it
- Broken cupboard: only 1 door
- Extremely noisy!!!
We asked for our money back after the first night and suddenly no one spoke english, I asked for the manager's phone number and the lady at reception said he did not have a phone, she then said that she could change our room but unfortunaltely, all the above was still true.
We had to stay there for the next 2 nights just so we would not get our money ripped off, needless to say we stayed as little as possible in the hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and TripOnline SA so you can book your Anzac Wooden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.