Tomtom Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
  • Restaurant
Pera Arya Hotel(Istanbul)
  • Restaurant
Tophane Suites(Istanbul)
Gumusyan Hotel(Istanbul)
  • Fitness center
1,063 results
All reviewsitalian consulatetom tom suitestop floormarble bathroomnicole restaurantsmall luxury hotelquiet streetrooftop restaurantdeluxe suiteheated floorsistiklal caddesirooms are hugeseparate showerjacuzzi tubthe main shopping streetturkeynespresso machine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 3, 2013

We went to Istanbul late October 2013 for 4 nights and had the pleasure of booking Tomtom Suites. We stayed in a Deluxe suite on the 4 floor. The room was splendid, spacious, very comfortable, and clean. They offered free airport pickup with the booking which we also took up. I am a seasoned traveler to Istanbul, both for work and pleasure. I selected the location as it was the first visit for Istanbul for my wife - the location is superb. It is a 10-15 minute walk from the old town (Sultanahmet), Besiktas, and Taksim. It is right behind istiklal with all of its wonderful culture, restaurants, music cafes, and meyhanes yet the location of the hotel is completely quiet. The breakfast was plentiful and they cooked eggs on request. The views from the breakfast room are amazing and it was a great way to start your day!
The only negatives I can think of are:
- the coffee and tea in the room were not replenished on a daily basis
- no daily newspaper was offered
- it cost around 800 Euros for 4 nights (Deluxe room)
Knowing Istanbul and it's hotels quite well, despite being a great hotel, it was a treat for my wife, and next time i probably wont stay at Tomtom as expect a bit more for the price and I know I can get similar for less money..

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Izzet G
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Great experience with a bitter taste at the end. The hotel is perfect and the staff really helpfull, with good information about things to see and places to eat. The terrace is great and the room really big. But, as I said, something made me sad at the moment I had to pay. My first day at the hotel I recieved a phone call from a friend that lives in Istanbul. I wasn't in the room and when I was back the reception asked me if I wanted to ring back to my friend. My mistake was saying yes (instead of using my mobile)! I didn't know the charge and nobody told me, it wasn't even in the information papers in the room. Well, the last day I discovered that for a 20 minute conversation with a mobile number in Istanbul I spent 336 turkish liras!! That means 122 euro!! Well, with that money you can buy a one year subscription for a mobile. I complained a bit and they put the price to 250 turkish liras, still 90 euro. The bad thing is not about the money but about the feeling that thing left me while I was going away. I was really sad, because I can no more say that stay in tomtom suites was I great experience.
michele bocci

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank cesare71
Reviewed November 27, 2013

When I travel I always check if there are good boutique hotels, often those in the Small Luxurious Hotel group. Hence I chose Tomtom on a recent trip to Istanbul with 4 other couples.

Due to some logistical issues of our own, we had to walk up Bogazkesen Cd which was lined with small shops and old buildings. These did not instill much confidence in some of my friends who have no idea of what hotel I was taking them to. When we turned the corner into Tomtom Kaptan Sk, in the misty hours of the dusk, we were greeted with the sight of a huge construction site with the sign Tomtom Gardens written across its front.

I could hear my friends fainting, if not cursing.

But I knew better. For only a few steps more to the next block, we were greeted at the door by Tomtom Suites' staff and from the reception lobby onwards, everything was beyond our expectation. The service, the attitude, the attention to details and .... the rooms. They were not only smart, clean, spacious but also tastefully furnished without going over the top. We loved it.

A friend said, "This is a hotel one can recommend."

How true.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Peter-the-Egg
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Tomtom Suites is located in a very nice, safe and quiet location of Istanbul, walking distance from shops, museums and restaurants. The room are big, comfortable and very well decorated. And they are very good providing service, warm and efficient. You feel that they really care. Tomtom has become our home in Istanbul.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank APIbb
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I cannot tell you anything new about this hotel, except that the service is beyond exceptional. Information, reservations, help, assistance, all kindly and with our well-being paramount. I would recommend this hotel and its amazing staff to all who want a memorable and unique Istanbul adventure.

Room Tip: We were on the first floor. No view, but quiet and private.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple