“Great food, great staff”
Review of Amedros

Amedros
Ranked #39 of 14,052 Restaurants in Istanbul
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sultanahmet
Reviewed October 12, 2013

On three successive days I had lunch at Amedros, based on rave reviews on TA. The service was attentive, the food was great and the staff treated me like I was family. I would highly recommend it to anyone staying in the area. A special thank you to Ada and Bursa, along with the other waitstaff for their kindness, expertise and recommendations. I'll be back!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,059)

Reviewed October 8, 2013

It is half a block from SutanAhmet square. We tried Ottomans plates that were excellent. Very delicious! The house red wine was very good also.
The service was good and there were only 4 tables on the st.
The prices were not so high.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

The service was excellent and thanks to Aslan and Busra for making our two dinners there memorable. The mezze, lamb kabob and chicken with pomegranate juice, walnuts and cinnamon were all delicious. I would definitely return to this restaurant the next time I am in Istanbul.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I was recommended this restaurant by the hotel and was not disappointed. Nice food, friendly staff, and good service. Free WiFi too

Reviewed October 5, 2013

We had dinner in this place and really enjoyed it, the food and wine were good, prices are a bit higher than Istanbul standards but nothing to worry about. Service is also very good.
Dessert? Baklava!..very good

Been to Amedros? Share your experiences!