Mystic Hotel
Tomtom Suites(Istanbul)
$155
$112
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

$515
$120
$115
  • Pool
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of $211/night.

Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
$35
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $46/night.

Free cancellation until 06/02
Free cancellation until 05/31
Book now, pay at stay
$119
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I stayed for 4 nights and I enjoyed my stay a lot. stuff was very friendly. it has a very good location. very near from hagia sofia and blue mosque. Dining room has a very good view of sea Marmara. Breakfast was also good. Accomodations were very good. My room name was Tango.

Room Tip: Cleopatra and orhan veli
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Nina87_12
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Despite the brilliance of Turkey/Istanbul, this “hotel" was beyond disappointment. Unfortunately for us, money is taken in advance, so leaving early would be a financial loss. The only positive thing I can think of is that the location is perfect & the shower was great, if not this is the hotel to RUN away from. The hotel might be quite cheap, but certainly over priced for the service delivered. The owner & his family (wife and two girls) seem very moody at all times, except from the little girl who's extremely kind and friendly.. But this is probably because of her innocence, being so young. You'd be lucky to receive a hello from them when entering the hotel. Mr Oktay (the owner) didn’t even introduce himself when we entered the hotel for the first time. It seems that their ONLY money minded, & don’t care about the happiness of their guests.
Another problem would be that the stairs are extremely steep with no hand rails and their also marble therefore there is NO health and safety, which is defiantly compulsory if you’re going as a family. The staircase is also spiral and has censored lighting that take a very long time to switch on, so most of the time you’re walking up the stairs in darkness. It would be very easy to slip down these stairs and it’s ridiculous.
As soon as entering the hotel the owner told us his rules, which were that breakfast was served between 8-10am and that we had to leave the keys to our room on the desk on every exit. We decided to go down early for breakfast in order to spend most of the time outside. This just led to more disappointment, the breakfast was very plain & wasn’t exciting. When we came downstairs there wasn’t any bread or eggs, the older daughter who seems to organise the breakfast just came into the hotel with bread so she must have gone shopping, after a minute or so we realised there was no milk so we asked her and she had to go to the shops AGAIN, which means that if we didn’t ask there would be no milk served for BREAKFAST!? & then we had to ask for eggs. We thought this was a one of, but happened on every single day of our trip (6days). There always seemed to be something missing. It seemed that if we didn’t ask for everything, every minute we wouldn’t have got anything. There isn’t even a bin/toaster/sink/ microwaves in the dining area. On one occasion we had to wipe our table & the tissue turned BLACK which is disgusting.
This is NOTT a 3star hotel and I’m surprised anyone would recommend it. I’ve been to 3star hotels and this certainly doesn’t match them. I’ve read many reviews and have seen that since 2009 people have reviewed this hotel as extremely bad, in my opinion it shouldn’t even be classified as a hotel, it’s a disgrace to Istanbul. I would NEVER recommend anyone to go to this hotel and I actually regret taking the hotel cards so I could give everyone I know them, to make sure they stayed far away. I’d like any of the websites recommending this hotel to go there themselves and see if it’s 3star!! For us this was hotel.com, they’d be definitely up for a surprise. Unless you’re planning for a horrible stay, do not go there. As for Istanbul, it’s an inspiring city and I’d rate it a 10/10, the hotel was the only horrible impression I got there, and hope & pray no one goes to this hotel.

Room Tip: make sure its on the bottom floor unless your ready for a steep climb
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank taniz23
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We spent five nights at the Mystic Hotel in Istanbul and it was great. Before our trip the owner was the best at very quickly answering all my e-mail questions. It was reassuring to know how attentive he was even before our trip. The hotel is in a great location. You can walk to almost every site from there. The rooms were clean and comfortable. There are rooms of all sizes including one that fit our family of four. The owner and his family were friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again if I ever come back to Istanbul.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Stetson_12
Reviewed May 18, 2012

If I could, I'd give the hotel 3.5 out of 5 but that isn't an option here.

The hotel itself is not spectacular at all, but this is more than made up by it's fantastic location. It is close to the coast, the Aya Sofia, the Blue Mosque, a tram line and the Grand Bazaar just to name a few. Over the five days I was here with my family we rarely had to catch a cab because there were so many places to visit within walking distance.

Mr Oktay himself is also very kind and accommodating and arranged for a cab to pick us up and drop us off at the airport, as well as arranging a cruise down the Bosphorus for us.

Room Tip: The Cleopatra room on the 2nd floor is the deluxe room and quite spacious.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2012

room pasha for 5, very nice, very clean, nice people.. they have a fresh breakfast.. we loved it

Room Tip: pasha for 5 people
Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends