“Better food to be had almost anywhere in the neighbourhood...”

Oceans 7 Restaurant
Ranked #449 of 13,822 Restaurants in Istanbul
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sultanahmet
Reviewed October 19, 2013

The food is not very authentic and the staff seems inexperienced and disinterested. Go somewhere else - there's plenty of nore interesting restaurants in the area to choose from.

2  Thank mkabell
There are newer reviews for Oceans 7 Restaurant

Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

We tried this restaurant when we saw the trip advisor sign on the window. And we choosed some turkish dishes to try. The flamed chicken and shrimp casserole. Nice to try when you are in the old city. Service is good and no problem in that restaurant.

1  Thank Karim_Bennis
Reviewed October 15, 2013

However getting you in to a restaurant is an art in Turkey, you get used to it and of course there are good and not so good experiences.
Though I have been to getter restaurants I enjoyed my meal, I ordered Iskander which always seems to be different, I have quite a wide variety, and though I try lots of different things I use Iskander as a sort of measure when in Turkey. The house white wine was quite nice and all in all I enjoyed my meal.

1  Thank chrissy50
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Oceans 7 restaurant looks just another restaurant in a block of restaurants, but you should give them a change to surprice you.
We visited few other restaurants in same block, but this is the one we'd like to go back if we visit Istanbul again. The view from topfloor is marwellous, and the food and service are excellent.

1  Thank Markku N
Reviewed October 11, 2013

My husband was ill the night I went here on my own, which is a bit intimidating for me as a single woman in Istanbul. But they were very attentive and gave me a table that was comfortable. Food was very good.

1  Thank LibbyJ6789