See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 2, 2018

As I also see on the other comments, this hotel tends to cancel its reservations which also happened to me, just an hour before I arrived to the hotel, I had no where to stay, it is a very terrible and rude experience since you might not find a nearby hotel. They are doing this because if they realize that they are going to find someone who will pay more they just cancel the room. It is quite some sort of fraud I think.

Room tip: don't even think about to stay here.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 27, 2018

Only the good location of the hotel near from Takseem square, all the rest are poor.
Rooms are very small beds, mattresses poor, bathroom is terrible offfffffffffff, recommend to buy new blankets and towels because they are very dirty. For the price may be we paid the location only.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

Except Good localisation of the the hotel and very good area all the rest are veryyyyy poor.
Rooms are very small beds are catastrophic, matters poor till complain of my back painless, tv not really a choice of channels 1 in arabic and the rest all of them in turkish and simce im waching in my laptop screen, bathroom woooowwwwwwwwwwwww it s only good for coouples who has some ....... to do something inside, lights only 1 lamp working and the rest only electrecity cables appears , blankets and towels better to buy n bring with you coz veryyyy durty.
For the price may be we paid the location only.
very poor breakfast and bad attitude of the receptionist due may be working as receptionist server and houskeepers.
Another advice be careful about taxi they cheating in agrometter and wont learn english

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Hay S
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

Avoid this place. When trying to do the check-in, the guy in reception told us the booking had been cancelled due to a "card problem", and they did not contact us prior to our arrival at the hotel. He was agressive, rude and unprofessional. Needless to say you should book another hotel.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

Just left the Hotel and let me say it the location was so great but the bathroom was awfully dirty the sheets and towels was dirty, breakfast was normal the room didn’t have any facilities even the phone to the receptionist was broken tv was broken, also the strangest thing was when we checked out and ask for holding our baggage they say it would cost us 25 TL after 3 hour so we paid the money

Date of stay: April 2018